DONATE You may be getting an extra side dish with your Thanksgiving turkey that you didn’t bargain for: a risky drug called ractopamine.Ractopamine is a growth enhancing
Wednesday Nov 6, 2014 (foodconsumer.org) -- Eating a high fat diet, to be exact, a diet with high coconut oil, can delay premature aging and
Friday Oct 24, 2014 (foodconsumer.org) -- Eating a lot of soy products such as soybean, soybean curd or tufo, allium vegetables like onion and garlic, ...
Monday Oct 19, 2014 (foodconsumer.org) -- The Western diet has been linked to a higher risk of colorectal cancer. A new study in American Journal ...
Contact: Dawn Peterssciencenewsroom@wiley.com781-388-8408Wiley Drinking decaf coffee may be good for the liver Researchers from the National Cancer Institute report that decaffeinated coffee drinking may benefit liver health. ...
Contact: Sarah Yangscyang@berkeley.edu510-643-7741University of California - Berkeley@UCBerkeleyNews Grapefruit juice stems weight gain in mice fed a high-fat diet, study finds Berkeley — Fad diets come and go, ...
- Vitamin D supplements help diabetes mellitus type 1, type 2
- Documentary, “Poison on the Platter”: GE Foods Are Spreading Across India
- The GM Contamination Register: a review of recorded contamination incidents associated with genetically modified organisms (GMOs), 1997–2013
- Impacts of genetically engineered crops on pesticide use in the U.S. -- the first sixteen years
- Drug Information Update- “Feng Shi Ling” contains undeclared drug ingredients
- Study: Doubling Saturated Fat in the Diet Does Not Increase Saturated Fat in Blood
- OREGON: Volunteer for the Measure 92 Recount!
- Insulin therapy linked to premature death, cardiac events, cancer
- Most people who drink excessively are not alcohol dependent
- Let's Talk Turkey—A Consumer Guide to Safely Roasting a Turkey
- Study Explains Why Magnesium Sulfate Lowers Seizure Risk linked to Preeclampsia
- Newly Released Documents Reveal Collusion Between FDA and Pfizer on Arsenic-Based Animal Feed
- Don't Let Monsanto Kill GMO Labeling Laws!
- New Report Criticizes Yogurt Industry
- Research Shows Why Antidepressant May Be Effective in Postpartum Depression
- FDA Updates for Health Professionals - 11-19-14
- Documents Reveal AquaBounty’s Irresponsible Management Prior to Fines for Environmental Violations on GE Salmo
- “Free credit scores” from One Technologies came at a price
- Corporate America Competes to Improve Employee Health
- Compass Natural Fall 2014 News: GMO Labeling, Pesticides in Tea, and More
- McDonald's Rejects GMO Potatoes, Other Fast Food Chains Should Follow Suit
- URGENT: Make Sure Your Vote for Measure 92 Is Counted!
- Gymnema sylvestre supplements help type 2 diabetes mellitus
- New Research Adds Spice to Curcumin’s Health-Promoting Benefits
- Diets high in fruit, vegetables, whole grains and nuts among factors to lower first-time stroke risk
- HPV infections in women eradicated by AHCC, Japanese mushroom extract
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative MedicineVolume 2014 (2014), Article ID 793035, 2 pageshttp://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2014/793035 Editorial Efficacy and Safety of Medicinal Plants Used in the Management of Diabetes Mellitus Musa T. Yakubu,1 Taofik O. Sunmonu,2 Francis ...
- Weight Loss Success: Lessons Learned from Studies of Successful Losers
- Study confirms efficacy of Hoodia gordonii as weight loss supplement
- Dietary fat affects outcome of breast cancer
- Some weight loss supplements OxyELITE Pro linked to acute hepatitis
Contact: Jeremy Moorejeremy.firstname.lastname@example.orgAmerican Association for Cancer Research@aacr Elevated cholesterol and triglycerides may increase the risk for prostate cancer recurrence PHILADELPHIA — Higher levels of total cholesterol and ...
- More highly toxic compound superweed-killers on the way!
- Response needed: 2,4-D approved
- BREAKING: EPA Approves ‘Agent Orange’ Deadly Duo Poison. Take the Factory Farm Free Pledge!
- White House Plan to Address Antibiotic Resistance Is Too Weak to Protect Human Health
By Martha Rosenberg You don't have to see a doctor to imbibe a witch's brew of prescriptions pain pills, antibiotics and psychiatric, cholesterol, asthma, epilepsy and ...
- Scientists Develop New Way to Make Food Ingredient from Rice Bran Oil
- Maltodextrin: Why don't I like it?
- Addictive and Toxic: Found in Bread, Pasta Sauce and Salad Dressing
- CDC study finds levels of trans-fatty acids in blood of U.S. white adults has decreased (PR)
Cited directly from FDA website The following table is provided on an interim basis, until the Animal Food GRAS Notices Inventory database is launched. The data ...
- Even Without Kids, Couples Eat Frequent Family Meals
- Back to School Ideas and Easy Family Dinners
- Healthy Recipes: Red Chard with Shallots
- Parents Overwhelmingly Support Fruits and Vegetables in School Meals
Looking to fight the onslaught of unhealthy foods and take control of your health? Just follow my top three tips: Know what’s in food before you ...
- Book News: Live Stress Free With Five Days Till Thanksgiving
- Allergy Alert on Undeclared Milk in Vinacafe Brand Coffee
- Recall of Forever Beautiful Bee Pollen
- Book News: Finding Peace in a Troubled World
Sobriety: A Graphic Novel Have you struggled with an addiction to alcohol, food, ecstasy, meth or Xanax? If so, you are like millions of others for ...
- 6634 Votes from a Win in Oregon! - newsletter 111314 from Organic Consumer Association
- Community prevails over Monsanto and Dow
- Chicken Imports from China a Raw Deal for U.S. Consumers
- Prop 105 Defeat is Victory for Goliath
BREAKING: Oregon’s Yes on Measure 92 is within half of one percent of victory with thousands of votes remaining to be counted.
BREAKING: Oregon’s Yes on Measure 92 is within half of one percent of victory with thousands of votes remaining to be counted.The fight to win ...
- Will Drinking Diet Soda Help You Lose Weight?
- Letter to editor: Ramazzini Caution
- Label Review Reveals Another Reason FDA Guidance Won’t Stop Misuse of Antibiotics in Livestock
- Allergy Alert Issued On Undeclared Peanut Allergen In Dairy Rich Chocolate Ice Cream
PRESS RELEASE JOIN THE NOODLE BOYCOTT Researchers from Baylor University Medical Center and Harvard School of Public Health have found that instant noodle consumption is linked to ...