It has been ten years since a "hunter-terrorist" ruined deer season in Wisconsin. In the fall of 2004, instead of shooting deer, Chai Vang, a
Saturday Sep 20, 2014 (foodconsumer.org) -- S. Chen at Zhejiang University in Hangzhou, China and colleagues published a review in Nutrition suggests that onion, scientifically
Wednesday Sep 17, 2014 (foodconsumer.org) -- A new Italian study suggests that carotenoids, crocins, found high in saffron (Crocus sativus L.), and crocetin esters, which ...
Saturday Sep 13, 2014 (Foodconsumer.org) -- A new study suggests that eating ginger often or taking a ginger supplement may help prevent Alzheimer's disease. ...
Monday Sep 8, 2014 (foodconsumer.org) -- Hoggard et al. at University of Aberdeen in Bucksburn, Aberdeen, UK conducted a study and found a bilberry extract ...
Wednesday Sep 3, 2014 (foodconsumer.org) - Regularly eating breakfast particularly high fiber cereals may help prevent type 2 diabetes mellitus in children, according to a ...
- Zinc supplements not good for those using steroid therapy
- Study confirms efficacy of Hoodia gordonii as weight loss supplement
- 3D Technologies Poised to Change How Doctors Diagnose Cancers
- Glutamine supplements help weight loss
- Omega 3 fatty acids may help patients with ear, nose and throat cancer
- Probiotics supplements prevent necrotizing enterocolitis
- Korean mistletoe helps menopausal symptoms
- High fat diet can harm the liver
- Selenium reduces Aflatoxin B1 induced hepatotoxicity
- Food at the Table. Finally - Newsletter 09.26.2014 from Organic Consumers Association
- Xolair (omalizumab): Drug Safety Communication - Slightly Elevated Risk of Cardiovascular and Cerebrovascular Serious Adverse Events
- FDA warns consumers not to use Eu Yan Sang (Hong Kong) Ltd.’s “Bo Ying compound"
- Food Facility Biennial Registration Renewal
- Pepsi spends big to defeat OR labeling bill
- Chlorella supplements help breast cancer
- Double mastectomy no better than conservative breast surgery plus radiation
- Dietary fat affects outcome of breast cancer
- HIV/AIDS Update - Approval of Tybost (cobicistat) 150 mg tablets
- HIV/AIDS Update - Approval of Vitekta
- FDA Updates for Health Professionals - 09.24.2014
- Artificial sweeteners boost diabetes mellitus risk?
- Antidiabetic drug may harm male fertility
- L-Leucine supplements help Pompe disease
- Pomegranate extract fights diabetes mellitus, Alzheimer's disease
- Probiotics fight functional constipation
- Calcium supplements may cut death risk in type 2 diabetes mellitus
Scientists at Rush University Medical Center in Chicago, IL conducted a study and found following the DASH (Dietary Approach to Stop Hypertension) and Mediterranean diets ...
- Some weight loss supplements commonly used in 2012
- N-3 helps weight loss
- Rice koji fights obesity, type 2 diabetes mellitus
- How to prevent cardiovascular disease - WHO
A Letter to Editor recently published in The American Journal of Gastroenterology reveals an outbreak of severe hepatitis linked to weight loss supplement called OxyELITE Pro. ...
- Silica nanoparticles may raise Alzheimer's disease risk
- Silicon dioxide nanoparticles can damage multiple organs
- Is This Why So Many People Seem to Be Gluten Intolerant Today?
- OREGON: GMO Education Tour with Jeffrey Smith!
Saturday Sep 20, 2014 (foodconsumer.org) -- Scientists at Universitair Ziekenhuis Brussel in Brussels, Belgium conducted a review and confirmed advanced glycation end products(AGEs) contribute to ...
- Scientists Develop New Way to Make Food Ingredient from Rice Bran Oil
- Maltodextrin: Why don't I like it?
- Addictive and Toxic: Found in Bread, Pasta Sauce and Salad Dressing
- CDC study finds levels of trans-fatty acids in blood of U.S. white adults has decreased (PR)
Cited directly from FDA website The following table is provided on an interim basis, until the Animal Food GRAS Notices Inventory database is launched. The data ...
- Back to School Ideas and Easy Family Dinners
- Healthy Recipes: Red Chard with Shallots
- Parents Overwhelmingly Support Fruits and Vegetables in School Meals
- Healthy Recipes: Granola Fruit Squares
Sept. 19, 2014 Even Without Kids, Couples Eat Frequent Family Meals Study represents first comprehensive look at adult-only family meal patterns COLUMBUS, Ohio – Couples and other adult ...
- Texas Firm Recalls Beef Products Due To Possible E. Coli O157:H7
- Louisiana Firm Recalls Frozen Chicken Breast Strips For Possible Listeria Monocytogenes Contamination
- The Original Soupman Issues Allergy Alert and Recall on Certain Lots of “The Original Soupman Lobster Bisque”
- Colorado Food Distribution Company Strengthens Connections between Local Farmers, Producers and Food Buyers in Rocky Mountain Region
New Mexico Firm Recalls Beef Jerky Products Incorrectly Produced and Shipped With The Mark Of Inspection
News Release New Mexico Firm Recalls Beef Jerky Products Incorrectly Produced and Shipped With The Mark Of Inspection Class I Recall062-2014 Health Risk: HighSep 27, 2014 Distribution List PDF Congressional ...
- FDA food safety challenge to spur new technologies for fighting foodborne illness
- Stop Monsanto's new GE crops
- Cornucopia: USDA Maintains Pattern of Corporate Appointments
- Cook Organic Not the Planet - Newsletter 091914 from Organic Consumers Association
For Immediate Release: September 22, 2014 Contact: Rich Bindell, Food & Water Watch, 202-683.2457, firstname.lastname@example.org Food & Water Watch to SEC and FDA: Stop AquaBounty’s Campaign of Misinformation on GMO Salmon Consumer ...
- Will Drinking Diet Soda Help You Lose Weight?
- Letter to editor: Ramazzini Caution
- Label Review Reveals Another Reason FDA Guidance Won’t Stop Misuse of Antibiotics in Livestock
- Allergy Alert Issued On Undeclared Peanut Allergen In Dairy Rich Chocolate Ice Cream
PRESS RELEASE JOIN THE NOODLE BOYCOTT Researchers from Baylor University Medical Center and Harvard School of Public Health have found that instant noodle consumption is linked to ...