A study most recently published in Sao Paulo Medical Journal suggests that patients with mild to moderate hyperlipidemia may take red grape seed extract which
A new review conducted by Pauline J. Maddox at Southern Adventist University suggests that taking cinnamon may help type 2 diabetes mellitus. The author reviewed a
Your six-month-old puppy, Hoover, will eat anything that isn’t tied down. Like many dog owners, you know chocolate can be dangerous to your pooch. But ...
Cranberry Juice Can Boost Heart Health By Dennis O’BrienMay 4, 2016 Drinking two glasses of cranberry juice a day can lead to significant heart health benefits, according to ...
A study recently published in JAMA Pediatrics suggests that rice cereal and rice snacks may not be good for infants' health because the foods contain ...
Thursday March 24, 2016 (foodconsumer.org) -- A new study conducted in Korea suggests that drinking black coffee three times a day can help prevent the ...
- FDA Makes Changes to the Nutrition Facts Label
- Zinc supplement boosts serum zinc, immunity in older people
- Nutrition supplement lowers death risk in hospitalized patients
- Paternal x-ray exposure raises childhood leukemia risk
- Slowing Parkinson’s with CoQ10, decreasing hospitalizations, and more
- Vitamin E, beta-carotene cut risk of Parkinson's disease
- Ascorbate against MSG induced neurotoxicity
- Vitamin C prevents esophageal cancer
- Vitamin C lowers risk of lung cancer
- Potential risk factors for primary brain tumors
- Turmeric/curcumin help skin diseases
- Dental CT scan linked to cancer risk
- Common flame retardants linked to thyroid diseases in women
- Does chocolate really help weight loss?
- Many natural weight loss pills are adulterated with drugs
- Dandelion root extract fights cancer
- Mediterranean diet lowers risk of hip fractures
- Magnesium and Health: The Whole Truth About These Supplements
Previous studies suggest the diet a woman follows may affect her risk for benign breast disease and breast cancer. A new study in British ...
- Eating sugar increases breast cancer risk
- Dietary fiber may lower cardiovascular disease risk
- Eating dietary fiber reduces breast cancer risk
- Physical activity, diet linked to ovarian cancer risk
Tuesday Feb 23, 2016 (foodconsumer.org) -- A study published in Pediatrics suggests women eating a lot of dietary fiber during adolescence and early adulthood may ...
- Two Big Victories & A Major Press Release
- Downright Dangerous - newsletter 051216 from Organic Consumers Association
- Inorganic arsenic may increase prostate cancer risk
- Antibiotics Use by Livestock Producers is Not Improving
It’s official. I’m ready to declare it. The US tipping point against GMOs is UNDERWAY! It’s what we’ve been ...
- Current Animal Food GRAS Notices Inventory
- Scientists Develop New Way to Make Food Ingredient from Rice Bran Oil
- Maltodextrin: Why don't I like it?
- Addictive and Toxic: Found in Bread, Pasta Sauce and Salad Dressing
Thursday June 25, 2015 (foodconsumer.org) -- Abbi Lane-Cordova from University of Iowa in Iowa City, Iowa, United States and colleagues published a study in The ...
- Healthy Recipes: Maple Cayenne Pecans
- Healthy Recipes: Baby Kale Tuna Salad with Wasabi Dressing
- Healthy Recipes: Cornmeal Herb Crisp Crackers
- Healthy Recipes: Asian Savoy Cabbage and Shiitake Mushroom Soup
By Michael Kastre and Dori Mitchell, MS, RDN This super simple salad features cool English cucumbers, fresh fennel and tangy Greek yogurt. Both cucumbers and fennel contain ...
- Perfect Fit Meals Recalls Poultry Products Due to Misbranding and Undeclared Allergen
- United Fresh Report Highlights Foodservice Menu Trends for Fresh Produce
- Organic Whole Hemp CBD Extracts Now Available at EnerHealth
- "Sweet Taro Pie" Fro-Yo at 16 Handles
For Immediate Release April 14, 2016 Contact Consumers 1-718-675-0706 Announcement OLMA-XXI, Inc. of Brooklyn, NY, is recalling NORVEN herring in oil, Lot 530611, because it has the potential to be contaminated with Listeria ...
- May 21 Call to Action: Rally against Monsanto!
- URGENT! Tell Congress: Stop Protecting Organic’s Rotten Eggs!
- Join the Food Revolution!
- What Happens When 'Organic' Baby Formula Isn't Organic? -- newsletter from Organic Consumers Association
MAY 17, 2016 In only 48-hours over 6,700 supporters have signed our petition to the FDA demanding they prohibit companies, including the nation's largest pharmacies, from ...
- 5 Ways to Make Diet Resolutions Doable Any Time of Year
- This will be a disaster for consumers
- To the Editor: "Unhygienic Egg" Story is also Untrue
- Letter to the editor: Water fluoridation is not based on science
Martha Rosenberg From mercury in tuna and wood pulp in parmesan cheese to ground beef treated with ammonia to retard E. coli (“pink slime”), the press ...