Saturday Aug 30, 2014 (foodconsumer.org) - A study suggests that eating Rice koji can prevent obesity or induce weight loss and reduce risk of developing
Friday Aug 29, 2014 (foodconsumer.org) - A new study showed that children who consumed high amounts of sugar sweetened beverages from age 10 and 13
Editor's note: Consumer Reports has reviewed FDA data on mercury in fish and found evidence suggesting that pregnant women should not eat any tuna. Concerned readers may send their comments to FDA following a link at the end of this document....
Monday Aug 18 2014 (foodconsumer.org) -- A case report published recently in Global Advances in Health and Medicine suggests that Ginkgo biloba along with multivitamin-multimineral ...
Friday Aug 15, 2014 (foodconsumer.org) -- Scientists in South Korea and United States reported in the Journal of Nutrition that women eating instant noodles or ...
Cell phone radiation at 900 MHz affects the expression of Nrf2 protein, induce oxidative injury leading to abnormal morphology of liver cells, according to a ...
- Multivitamin helps diabetes mellitus
- Micronutrient supplement fights chronic periodontitis in postmenopausal women
- Scientist Says EPA Safe Water Fluoride Levels Must be Zero
- Med Watch: Dermatend Original and Dermatend Ultra: Recall - Safety Concerns
- FDA's Consumer Updates: My Dog Has Cancer: What Do I Need to Know?
- Don't Miss This Weekend's Big Event - News from Fluoridealert.org
- Are GMO foods safe for us to eat? - Video by Jeffrey Smith
- Forskolin/rolipram supplements prevent obesity or weight again
- Some weight loss supplements commonly used in 2012
- Coenzyme Q10 helps heart failure too
- Yacon root extract may help type 1 diabetes mellitus
- N-3 helps weight loss
- Are the two FDA-approved weight loss drugs safe?
- Innate - the first GMO potato goes to market next year
- Goodbye monarchs? - News from The Center for Food Safety
- Make Swimming Healthier & Safer: Model Aquatic Health Code 1st Edition Released Today _ CDC
- Whitewash Reviews: Part 2, Australia - News from FluorideAlert.org
- Million Hearts e-Update: July/August 2014 - CDC News
- FDA Takes Steps to Strengthen Program to Assess the Safety of Chemicals in Foods, Other Products
- Psoriasis Treatments Are Getting More Personalized
- Transcript: Traveling with Prescription Medications - from FDA
- Medical evolution will affect you, but how? EWG News
- Herbal supplement helps osteoarthritis
- What to eat to improve insulin resistance
- Lemon and walking fight high blood pressure
- Amino acids/protein supplements may help IBS
I'm commenting on an article entitled How to prevent cardiovascular disease - WHO. Information furnished by the WHO is out dated thanks to breakthrough research published ...
- Weight Associated with Cancer Risk
- Egg eaters at higher risk for ovarian cancer
- Type 2 diabetics should cut calorie intake
- What to eat to improve your fertility?
The following is a short summary of recommendations for preventing cardiovascular diseases published on the website of World Health Organization (WHO). It should be considered ...
- Fluoridation Outlawed In Israel - newsletter from fluoridationalert.org
- Can bovine leukemia virus cause cancer in humans?
- Plastic chemicals make humans more feminine
- Allergies to a Legume Called Lupin: What You Need to Know
Canadian researchers analyzed 156 composites prepared from 936 samples of canned tuna sold in Canada in 2006 for total mercury. Each composite represented a single ...
- Scientists Develop New Way to Make Food Ingredient from Rice Bran Oil
- Maltodextrin: Why don't I like it?
- Addictive and Toxic: Found in Bread, Pasta Sauce and Salad Dressing
- CDC study finds levels of trans-fatty acids in blood of U.S. white adults has decreased (PR)
Cited directly from FDA website The following table is provided on an interim basis, until the Animal Food GRAS Notices Inventory database is launched. The data ...
- Healthy Recipes: Pear and Jicama Salsa
- Healthy Recipes: Grilled Pizza with Grilled Vegetables
- Healthy Recipes: Sweet and Sour Beets and Beet Greens
- World Beer Festival Coming to Durham
September 2, 2014 | Issue 520 Back to School Bars Granola Fruit Squares Oats are high in fiber, but some of those store-bought bars can be more sugar ...
- Food News: Baloian Farms Introduces Convenience Item Offers Sweet Mini Peppers With Dip
- PEDIGREE® Adult Complete Nutrition Limited Recall
- Supplement News: POWER HOUR MAX makes you a better man
- Bodybuilding News: Another potent fat burner that body builders can use
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASESeptember 2, 2014 Media Contact: Seth Gross919-680-2333www.bullcityburgerandbrewery.com Octoberfest at Bull City Burger and Brewery Free Live Music in the Street Supporting Durham's Habitat for Humanity Durham, NC September ...
- Whitewash Reviews: Part 1, New Zealand - News from FluorideAlert.org
- 4 Tips for a Healthy and Stress-Free Lunchbox
- Victory at SUNY Upstate
- FAN’s 5th Citizens Conference on Fluoride - News from fluoridealert.org
Read PDF | Subscribe & Read Past Issues | OCA Homepage | Donate ESSAY OF THE WEEK Just. Plain. Wrong. In her June 25 keynote address to the BIO International Convention ...
- Will Drinking Diet Soda Help You Lose Weight?
- Letter to editor: Ramazzini Caution
- Label Review Reveals Another Reason FDA Guidance Won’t Stop Misuse of Antibiotics in Livestock
- Allergy Alert Issued On Undeclared Peanut Allergen In Dairy Rich Chocolate Ice Cream
PRESS RELEASE JOIN THE NOODLE BOYCOTT Researchers from Baylor University Medical Center and Harvard School of Public Health have found that instant noodle consumption is linked to ...