Tuesday June 30, 2015 (foodconsumer.org) -- Drinking citrus fruit juice and excessive sun exposure may increase risk of melanoma, the most deadly skin cancer, a
Monday June 29, 2015 (foodconsumer.org) -- A new study published recently in Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine suggests that maca root powder may help women
Friday June 26, 2015 (foodconsumer.org) -- Dark chocolate is known to be heart healthy. A new study recently published in the American Journal of Clinical ...
Tuesday June 23, 2015 (foodconsumer.org) -- A case report in the American Journal of Case Reports suggests that people who are taking statins should avoid ...
Monday June 22, 2015 (foodconsumer.org) -- Scientists at Harvard School of Public Health in Boston, MA, United States and other organizations conducted a study and ...
Thursday June 11, 2015 (foodconsumer.org) -- Consumption of nuts such as peanuts can help reduce risk of all cause deaths particularly death from cardiovascular disease ...
- Viagra boosts risk of melanoma
- Coffee drinking may boost prostate cancer risk - study
- Orange juice, grapefruit up melanoma risk?
- Dow and Monsanto - EWG
- Food & Water Watch Denounces Beef Imports From Brazil, Argentina
- Maca root powder helps antidepressant-induced sexual dysfunction
- It couldn't be true . . . could it?
- Statins do not help healthy men with elevated cholesterol
- Eating chocolate may prevent diabetes mellitus?
- Vitamin k2 supplements prevent arterial stiffness, reduce cardiovascular risk
- Trans fat but not saturated fat may cause heart disease, diabetes mellitus
- High dietary vitamin E or alpha-tocopherol prevents aggressive prostate cancer
- Giving Away the Farm & No Twinkies for Vermont? Newsletter 062515 from Organic Consumers Association
- Sun exposure, vitamin D cuts risk of pancreatic cancer
- Resveratrol helps type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Coffee may help prevent erectile dysfunction
- In study, skipping meals is linked to abdominal weight gain
- AGES boost pancreatic cancer risk
Plant-based food, lean meat good for bone health Monday June 22, 2015 (foodconsumer.org) -- You are what you eat. Foods affect every function in the human ...
- Mid-life proteinuria linked to late-life dementia
- Diabetes and Chronic Pain Banished After Drinking This for 28 Days
- Garlic prevents gastric cancer
- Elevated cholesterol and triglycerides may increase the risk for prostate cancer recurrence
Saturday May 23, 2015 (foodconsumer.org) -- A new animal study published in the medical journal Cell suggests that a chemical compound called celastrol isolated from ...
- Don't Miss This New Fluoridation Debate Video
- Take Action! China and the GMO Tipping Point
- WHO Findings on Glyphosate’s Carcinogenicity Should Be Enough To Halt Colombia’s Controversial U.S.-Backed Coca-Spraying Program
- New EWG report: Poisoned Legacy
June 19, 2015 Cochran Review provides little convincing evidence of fluoridation benefits This Cochrane review is the third major scientific blow ...
- Scientists Develop New Way to Make Food Ingredient from Rice Bran Oil
- Maltodextrin: Why don't I like it?
- Addictive and Toxic: Found in Bread, Pasta Sauce and Salad Dressing
- CDC study finds levels of trans-fatty acids in blood of U.S. white adults has decreased (PR)
Cited directly from FDA website The following table is provided on an interim basis, until the Animal Food GRAS Notices Inventory database is launched. The data ...
- Healthy Recipes: Chocolate Banana Strudel
- Healthy Recipes: Spinach Saag with Golden Tofu
- Healthy Recipes: Grilled Scallops and Radicchio Grilled Summer Scallops
- Healthy Recipes: Oatmeal with Fresh Fruit
Berry Yogurt Popsicles Independence Day PopsCelebrate the 4th this year with colorful, homemade popsicles. Layers of mashed red cherries, blackberries and white Greek yogurt make for ...
- United Fresh Introduces Class 21 of the Produce Industry Leadership Program
- Wisconsin Firm Voluntarily Recalls Potato Salad
- Natural Grocers® Expands Recall of Macadamia Nuts
- Natural Products Pioneers, Husband and Wife Team Eric Schnell and Marci Zaroff to Speak at Inaugural Love Summit, June 13
Contact:Consumer:512-477-5566 ext. 20060Media:firstname.lastname@example.orgRecalled items sold in AR, AZ, CA, CO, HI, KS, LA, NM, NV, OK, TX, UT Whole Foods Market StoresFOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – ...
- No labels, no safety testing, no GMO-free zones
- Tell Costco: Say NO to GE salmon
- You've heard the news by now
- DARK Days Ahead? - Newsletter 061915 from Organic Consumers Association
American Medical Association Supports the Elimination of Parents’ Right to Make Vaccine Choices, and California Takes Another Step Toward Medical Tyranny
By Dr. Mercola In 2012, then California Assemblyman Dr. Richard Pan (D-Sacramento)1 assured Californians that a bill he sponsored (AB2107) to increase child vaccination ...
- Letter to the editor: Water fluoridation is not based on science
- Shocking Facts About the Meat Industry
- Join the boodle boycott
- Will Drinking Diet Soda Help You Lose Weight?
Dear Editor: Publishing today's article “Unhygienic Egg Production Behind Bird Flu in the U.S.” is unworthy of your readers due to the many untrue statements. http://www.foodconsumer.org/newsite /Safety/biological/bird_flu_in_us ...