Monday July 27, 2015 (foodconsumer.org) -- A study recently published in International Journal of Cancer suggests that eating antioxidants loaded fruit/vegetables may cut the risk
Want to change your cell phone plan and save money? Check out the Blackwireless $30 cell phone plan! Sunday July 19, 2015 (foodconsumer.org) -- Eating too
Friday, July 17, 2015 (foodconsumer.org) -- A study led by scientists at Mie University Hospital in Japan and other organizations suggests drinking sugar-sweetened beverages can ...
Friday July 10, 2015 (foodconsumer.org) -- Eating fried foods could double your risk of developing heart failure, according to a new study recently published in ...
Tuesday July 7, 2015 (foodconsumer.org) -- Eating soy foods or dietary protein supplements like soy protein isolates may boost risk of breast cancer, according to ...
Thursday July 2, 2015 (foodconsumer.org) -- A new study in clinical Nutrition suggests that eating a moderate amount of chocolate may help reduce the risk ...
- Vitamin D fights hepatitis B
- High Total Antioxidant Capacity Reduces Risk of Breast Cancer
- Trans fat linked to elevated breast cancer risk
- Trans fat boosts diabetes mellitus risk - study
- Fructose may induce NAFLD
- Wallets Stuffed Full of Monsanto Cash? - newsletter 072415 from Organic Consumers Associaiton
- You must act now to stop the Dark Act
- USDA Criticized for Organic Livestock Proposal
- House Passage of DARK Act Hinders Public’s Right to Know (PR)
- You Don't Matter to Congress. But Monsanto Does. - Letter from Organic Consumers Association
- High fructose corn syrup boosts cardiovascular risk - updated
- Editor's pick: Blackwireless cell phone plans
- Historic Denver Forum & LULAC Man of the Year
- Stop it - letter from Organic Consumers Association
- Total trans fat ban would save thousands of lives in UK in a year
- HFCS boosts cardiovascular disease risk
- Vitamin D deficiency linked to worse hepatitis B outcomes
- Drinking coffee may lower melanoma risk
Friday July 17, 2015 (foodconsumer.org) -- Consuming olive oil may moderately lower risk for developing diabetes mellitus in women, according to a study recently published ...
- Healthy lifestyle prevents stroke
- Intentional weight loss lowers death risk
- Oxytocin helps weight loss
- Drinking excess water does not help weight loss
Read the magazine story to find out more. Eating a diet high in vegetables, legumes, fruit, whole grains, tomatoes, and seafood was associated with reduced odds of macular ...
- Prenatal serum lead leads to worse birth outcomes
- Fluoride may damage female reproductive system
- Newsweek's Coverage of the Cochrane Review on Fluoridation
- Dow and Monsanto - EWG
New York – July 8, 2015 -- The Fluoride Action Network (FAN) launched a nationwide billboard and poster campaign warning parents that fluoride, served to ...
- Current Animal Food GRAS Notices Inventory
- Scientists Develop New Way to Make Food Ingredient from Rice Bran Oil
- Maltodextrin: Why don't I like it?
- Addictive and Toxic: Found in Bread, Pasta Sauce and Salad Dressing
Thursday June 25, 2015 (foodconsumer.org) -- Abbi Lane-Cordova from University of Iowa in Iowa City, Iowa, United States and colleagues published a study in The ...
- AICR Enews - 070915
- Healthy Recipes: Arugula Salad with Kiwi, Strawberries and Pecans
- Healthy Recipes: Berry Yogurt Popsicles
- Healthy Recipes: Chocolate Banana Strudel
Lime Pork Tenderloin New American PlatePork tenderloin marinated with lime juice is a lighter way to enjoy pork. Limes have limonoids, which researchers are finding may ...
- Akttive High Performance Fat Burner Gold Capsules Recalled
- D&D Foods Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Milk and Wheat in Hy-Vee American Macaroni Salad
- Supervalu Issues Allergy Alert On Undeclared Milk In Cub Foods And Rainbow Foods Danish Rolls 4ct.
- Barber Foods Recalls Stuffed Chicken Products Due To Possible Salmonella Enteritidis Contamination
News Release Brown Packing Recalls Veal Products Due To Possible E. Coli Contamination Class I Recall104-2015 Health Risk: HighJul 23, 2015 En Español Congressional and Public AffairsRichard J. McIntire (202) 720-9113 WASHINGTON, ...
- This could be it - 071515 Newsletter from EWG
- We Need to Do More. Lots More. - newsletter 070915 from Organic Consumers Association
- If we don't stop this bill
- Food & Water Watch Denounces Beef Imports From Brazil, Argentina
Editor's note: Got a newsletter to distribute? We can help. Contact us at email@example.com...
- Letter to the editor: Water fluoridation is not based on science
- Shocking Facts About the Meat Industry
- Join the boodle boycott
- Will Drinking Diet Soda Help You Lose Weight?
Dear Editor: Publishing today's article “Unhygienic Egg Production Behind Bird Flu in the U.S.” is unworthy of your readers due to the many untrue statements. http://www.foodconsumer.org/newsite /Safety/biological/bird_flu_in_us ...