July 25, 2016 (foodconsumer.org) -- Eating a lot of whole grains may reduce your risk of myocardial infarction, according to a research report published recently
Sunday July 17, 2017 (foodconsumer.org) -- A new study scheduled to be published in the upcoming issue of the Journal of the American Society of
Park, Hae-Ran; Park, Jeong-Sook; Antiproliferative Activity of Convergence of Vegetable Extract in Cancer cells, Volume 14, Issue 1, 2016, pp.491-496 Vegetable extracts may help fight cancer A ...
A study in Cancer Causes & Control revealed that high intake of processed meat and dairy products was associated with increased risk of prostate cancer. The ...
A new laboratory study recently published in Chemical Research in Toxicology suggests that taking hops extract supplements may help prevent breast cancer. In addition to being ...
A case-control study published in American Journal of Clinical Nutrition suggests that eating foods high in carotene, particularly beta carotene, may lower risk of estrogen ...
- Aged garlic extract helps colds and flu
- Lights Out? newsletter 072816 from Organic Consumers Association
- Stop Watering Our Crops with Toxic Oil Wastewater!
- Is Kosher Slaughter More Humane?
- Media Advisory: 62nd Texas A&M Beef Cattle Short Course Aug. 1-3 in College Station
- Trans fat intake linked to epithelial ovarian cancer
- New T-shirts Available for a Limited Time
- We took your message to Philly
- Whole grains cut risk of heart attack - study
- Original Study Report: Radio, TV towers linked to increased risk of melanoma
- New Powerful Campaign Video Featuring Dentist - from Fluoridealert.org
- Autograph, Please?Newsletter 072316 from Organic Consumers Association
- Agriculture News in India: Global Rajasthan Agritech Meet-2016
- Why Americans Waste So Much Food - News from Ohio State University
- Some dietary fats still getting a bad rap, says UBC researcher
- MUST READ: The Cure from Nature: The Extraordinary Anticancer Properties of Ascorbate (Vitamin C)
- Vitamin C, Ginkgo biloba reduce adverse effects of fluoride
- Breaking Cancer News: High Doses of Vitamin C May Cure Colorectal Cancer
Thursday, July 14, 2016 (foodconsumer.org) -- A study report presented at Chest World Congress 2016 held in Shanghai, China suggests that high doses of vitamin ...
- NAFLD linked to intake of meat/fish, fried foods, spicy foods, tea
- Dietary fiber cuts breast cancer risk
- Eating sugar increases breast cancer risk
- Dietary fiber may lower cardiovascular disease risk
Thursday June 16, 2016 (foodconsumer.org) -- The World Health Organization's cancer research agency has now claimed that there is no sufficient evidence to support its ...
- Aluminum boosts Alzheimer's disease risk
- More than 18 million Americans drink lead-tainted water
- Scientists, Groups Urge National Academy to Reverse Decades of One-Sided GMO Science
- Could chicken nuggets get you too much fluoride?
Endocrine-disrupting chemicals permeate our environment and some of the worst are phthalates, linked to genital defects in boys, asthma, endometriosis and learning disabilities. They’re common ...
- Current Animal Food GRAS Notices Inventory
- Scientists Develop New Way to Make Food Ingredient from Rice Bran Oil
- Maltodextrin: Why don't I like it?
- Addictive and Toxic: Found in Bread, Pasta Sauce and Salad Dressing
Thursday June 25, 2015 (foodconsumer.org) -- Abbi Lane-Cordova from University of Iowa in Iowa City, Iowa, United States and colleagues published a study in The ...
- Healthy Recipes: Fresh Corn Pancakes with Lime Drizzle
- Healthy Recipes: Sweet Potato and Spinach Turkey Burgers
- Healthy Recipes: Radish and Cucumber Raita
- Healthy Recipes: Summer Grilled Balsamic Veggies
No-Bake Watermelon Cake Satisfy your sweet tooth with this fun no-bake “cake” the whole family will enjoy. Fresh summer watermelon makes for a ...
- Ganeden Announces AVOKE as Probiotic Innovation Jumpstart Winner
- Pereg Natural Foods Offers Six Gluten-free Flour Varieties
- Today's deal: 15% off Ginger Granola and Granola Blues offered by True North
- BBQ Flavor tips from Pereg Natural Foods
SUMMER CITRUS FROM SOUTH AFRICA EXPERIENCING CONTINUED GROWTH IN HOUSTON CITRUSDAL, South Africa (July 27, 2016) – Summer Citrus from South Africa is continuing to grow business with ...
- It's time to talk about atrazine
- Millions Threatened With Fluoridation Mandates
- Tell the USDA: Let People Use Food Stamps to Buy Food Online
- [BREAKING] DARK Act passes
After Investigation Blows the Lid on Widespread Physician Sexual Assault, Care2 Petition Demands New Federal Law
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Monday, July 18, 2016CONTACT: Yasmina Dardari - +1 407-922-8149, firstname.lastname@example.org After Investigation Blows the Lid on Widespread Physician Sexual Assault, Care2 Petition Demands New Federal Law ***http://www.thepetitionsite.com/939/321/320*** A Care2 ...
- 5 Disturbing Facts Big Food Doesn't Want You to Know
- 5 Ways to Make Diet Resolutions Doable Any Time of Year
- This will be a disaster for consumers
- To the Editor: "Unhygienic Egg" Story is also Untrue
By Benita Lee of LabDoor.com It's surprising how many common diet trends can cause serious harm. If you're tempted to quickly drop some pounds in time for ...