Monday April 20, 2015 (foodconsumer.org) -- Although pre-conceptional caffeine consumption was not associated with an increased risk of spontaneous abortion, also known as miscarriage or
Wed. April 15, 2015 (foodconsumer.org) -- A new study in Neuroscience & Biobehavioral Reviews suggests taking omega-3 fatty acids may not reduce the risk of
Tuesday March 31, 2015 (foodconsumer.org) -- A new study published this year in Nutrition and Cancer suggests that eating garlic may reduce the risk of ...
Monday March 30, 2015 (foodconsumer.org) -- Eating omega-3 fatty acid rich fish oil or taking fish oil supplements may help breast cancer survival, according to ...
Thursday March 26, 2015 (foodconsumer.org) -- On March 25, World Cancer Research Fund International (WCRF) reported on its website that drinking alcoholic beverages can induce ...
A review published in Neuroscience & Bio behavioral Reviews suggests eating fish often may reduce the risk of dementia like Alzheimer's disease. The review was intended ...
- Join Jeffrey Smith in the Food Revolution Summit on Sunday!
- Prominent Government Watchdog Asks Obama Administration to Remove Organic Leadership at USDA
- Food & Water Watch Denounces USDA Approval of Apples from China
- Got Glyphosate? Find Out! - newsletter 042315 from Organic Consumers Association
- FDA Updates for Health Professional -042215
- To the Editor: "Unhygienic Egg" Story is also Untrue
- Autism and prodigy share a common genetic link
- Unhygienic Egg Production Behind Devastating Bird Flu in US
- Listeria: What you need to know
- Eating organic foods lowers pesticide exposure
- Organic Watchdog Grows Scientific Staff, Leadership Capacity The Cornucopia Institute Adds Staff, Announces Board Election Results
- Do Detox Therapies Work? Yes, According to Some Studies
- Early exposure to high fructose causes cardiac damage - study
- Induced abortion linked to breast cancer risk
- Eat Right to Protect Your Eyesight
- What can tea do to your health?
- Brewer’s yeast helps diabetes mellitus
- Did TEDx Miss the Point on Potential Therapeutic Benefits of Hemp-derived CBD Oil?
Fish oil contains both omega-3 fatty acids and DHA, which benefits both heart and brain. It also helps control diabetes better, has mild blood-thinning qualities, helps to lower high blood pressure, improves arthritis through its anti-inflammatory property and improves the function of the cells that are lining the arteries. At the end this means less heart attacks, strokes and a longer, healthier life. Learn more about this awesome supplement here. ...
- Diabetes and Chronic Pain Banished After Drinking This for 28 Days
- Elevated cholesterol and triglycerides may increase the risk for prostate cancer recurrence
- Grapefruit juice stems weight gain in mice fed a high-fat diet, study finds
- Weight Loss Success: Lessons Learned from Studies of Successful Losers
Sunday April 12, 2015 (foodconsumer.org) -- Impaired renal function has been associated with cognitive impairment. A new study in Alzheimer Disease & Associated Disorders has ...
- Are you eating an endocrine disruptor?
- The controversial drug in your dinner
- Is your wine tainted with carcinogenic arsenic
- Major Media Coverage & Harvard Prof. Calls For Lower Fluoride Levels
Republished with permission from ecowatch.com Environmental Working Group The widely-used herbicide glyphosate, nowclassified as probably carcinogenic to humans by the World Health Organization (WHO), has been found in a number of ...
- Scientists Develop New Way to Make Food Ingredient from Rice Bran Oil
- Maltodextrin: Why don't I like it?
- Addictive and Toxic: Found in Bread, Pasta Sauce and Salad Dressing
- CDC study finds levels of trans-fatty acids in blood of U.S. white adults has decreased (PR)
Cited directly from FDA website The following table is provided on an interim basis, until the Animal Food GRAS Notices Inventory database is launched. The data ...
- Healthy Recipes: Garlic Salmon with Black Bean Sauce
- Healthy Recipes: Healthiest Nation Soup
- Healthy Recipes; Singapore Noodles
- Healthy Recipes: Beans and Greens Burritos
Salad in a Jar with Lentils and Feta Cheese Go Green for Earth DayTomorrow is Earth Day and you can celebrate by putting together a lunch that’s ...
- Inventure Foods, Inc. Issues Voluntary Recall of Its Fresh Frozen™ Vegetables and Select Jamba® "At Home" Smoothie Kits Because of Possible Health Risk
- United Fresh Start Foundation to Host 2015 Tip Murphy Legacy Golf Tournament
- Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams Recalls All Products Because of Possible Health Risks
- Sweet Sam's Baking Company Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Milk in Starbucks Black & White Mini Cookies
Hospira Issues A Voluntary Nationwide Recall Of One Lot Of Bupivacaine HCl Injection Due To Potential Iron Oxide Particulate In Glass Vials
Hospira Issues A Voluntary Nationwide Recall Of One Lot Of Bupivacaine HCl Injection Due To Potential Iron Oxide Particulate In Glass Vials ContactConsumer:1-888-345-4680Media:224-212-2357 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – April ...
- [BREAKING] Bill to "Fast Track" massive trade deal just introduced
- Ready for GMO Labels, Hillary? Newsletter 041615 from Organic Consumers Association
- FDA warns consumers not to use muscle growth product called Tri-Methyl Xtreme
- Media Advisory: Capitol City Fruit Plans Clinton Visit April 15, 2015
For Immediate ReleaseContact:Elizabeth VanDyne, CO Maker Hub, email@example.com, 303.854.4900Steve Hoffman, Compass Natural, firstname.lastname@example.org, 303.807.1042 Making it Happen: the Maker Movement Makes Its Mark in Colorado Through Maker Faires, factory tours and ...
- Shocking Facts About the Meat Industry
- Join the boodle boycott
- Will Drinking Diet Soda Help You Lose Weight?
- Letter to editor: Ramazzini Caution
The chemical used for fluoridation is not a natural mineral. Fluorosilicic acid used for fluoridation across this country is an unstable poisonous hazardous waste chemical ...