Green tea, green tea extract prevent fructose induced renal damage Sunday Feb 6, 2018 (foodconsumer.org) -- High intake of fructose, a simple sweeter that is found
Friday Feb 5, 2016 (foodconsumer.org) -- A study reported in American Journal of Clinical Nutrition suggests that eating fish, fish oil or omega-3 fatty acids
Monday Feb 1, 2016 (foodconsumer.org) -- Observational studies suggest that increased intake of fruits and vegetables may lower the risk of diabetes mellitus. A new ...
Monday Feb 1, 2016 (foodconsumer.org) -- A new study suggests that tea drinking has a dual effect on the risk of breast cancer in women ...
Research reported recently in the medical journal Cancer Research suggests that fructose a monosaccharide found in sugar and high fructose corn syrup could be a ...
by David Liu Saturday Jan 2, 2016 (foodconsumer.org) -- A new meta-analysis of data from 14 prospective cohort studies suggests that eating red meat and processed ...
- Western diet linked to ADHD, obesity
- Child-bearing women not using birth control should not drink alcohol - CDC
- New Video: fluoride discussed on the Dr. Oz show
- Bitter melon can treat all sorts of diseases
- Eating sugar increases breast cancer risk
- Statins may cut pancreatic cancer risk in diabetes mellitus patients
- Red meat may boost gestational diabetes mellitus risk
- Hesperidin plus calcium supplement prevents bone loss in postmenopausal women
- Corn, Corruption, and the Presidential Caucuses - newsletter 020416 from Organic Consumers Association
- Dietary fiber may lower cardiovascular disease risk
- B vitamins plus omega-3 fatty acids effective against cognitive decline
- Eating fruit lowers erectile dysfunction risk
- Breast cancer treatment ups death risk from cardiovascular disease
- Zika virus: What you need to know? - updated
- Cruciferous vegetables prevent diabetes mellitus
- Low carbohydrate diet linked to high diabetes mellitus risk
- Does tea drinking cut breast cancer risk?
- Fructose can increase breast cancer risk
Monday Feb 1, 2016 (foodconsumer.org) -- Drinking coffee may reduce risk of liver cirrhosis, a new review suggests. Liver cirrhosis is a condition with which ...
- Physical activity, diet linked to ovarian cancer risk
- Healthy Diet Helps to Reduce Risk of Colon Cancer
- Mediterranean diet helps fight prostate cancer
- Dieter Wins $10,000 for Losing 41 Pounds in HealthyWage Weight Loss Challenge
Monday Feb 1, 2016 (foodconsumer.org) -- A new study published on Feb 1, 2016 in Pediatrics suggests that eating fiber rich foods, particularly fruits and ...
- Two Major Victories This Week - newsletter from fluoridealert.org
- Advocates Back NTP Fluoride Review, Citing Risk To Developing Brain
- Tips for Healthy Living, Brought to You by Monsanto
- Telemundo Airs Fluoridation TV Series
Monday Feb 1, 2016 (foodconsumer.org) -- It has been widely publicized that even low exposure to bisphenol A (BPA), an ingredient widely used in transparent ...
- Current Animal Food GRAS Notices Inventory
- Scientists Develop New Way to Make Food Ingredient from Rice Bran Oil
- Maltodextrin: Why don't I like it?
- Addictive and Toxic: Found in Bread, Pasta Sauce and Salad Dressing
Thursday June 25, 2015 (foodconsumer.org) -- Abbi Lane-Cordova from University of Iowa in Iowa City, Iowa, United States and colleagues published a study in The ...
- Healthy Recipes: Asian Savoy Cabbage and Shiitake Mushroom Soup
- Healthy Recipes: Cranberry Apple Salsa
- Healthy Recipe: Apples Galore
- Healthy Recipes: Winter Squash and Sage
Winter Mushroom Soup In this warming soup, hearty vegetable stock is infused with Savoy cabbage and Shiitake mushrooms. Both vegetables are common in Asian cooking and ...
- Statement from Tom Stenzel, President and CEO, United Fresh Produce Association
- Ring in the New Year with California Tortilla’s Super Food Burrito
- Fish oil may help fight prostate cancer
- Book News: An Interview with Dawn Lerman, author of My Fat Dad: A Memoir of Food, Love, and Family, with Recipes
BREAKING NEWS: Campbell’s will be the first major food company to disclose genetically modified ingredients! This is HUGE news, Last night one of the biggest food companies ...
- He said. She says? Newsletter 011816 from Organic Consumers Association
- What to expect from Monsanto in January
- Something is happening
- Many Question If These Charities Help World Hunger
TOP NEWS OF THE WEEK The Science of Deceit According to its website, Cornell University’s mission is “to discover, preserve, and disseminate knowledge; produce creative work; and promote ...
- To the Editor: "Unhygienic Egg" Story is also Untrue
- Letter to the editor: Water fluoridation is not based on science
- Shocking Facts About the Meat Industry
- Join the boodle boycott
'greatness and beauty' Dear Organic Consumer, Passing through an airport recently, I picked up Malcolm Gladwell’s latest book, “David and Goliath.” In the book’s introduction, Gladwell says he ...