Tuesday Dec 3, 2013 (foodconsumer.org) -- A study in Journal of Physiology and Biochemistry shows that treatment with curcumin can reduce the formation of fetuin-A
Tuesday Nov 25, 2013 (foodconsumer.org) - Drinking tea often may help reduce risk of cardiovascular disease events such as stroke, according to a new review
A new review published in Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine finds evidence suggesting that oral Panax notoginseng preparation does not prevent cardiovascular events, but may ...
Sunday Nov 17, 2013 (foodconsumer.org) -- A new study in the British Journal of Cancer suggests that eating tree nuts often may significantly reduce the ...
Vitamin D deficiency or insufficiency may be involved in the development of type 1 diabetes mellitus Saturday Nov 16, 2013 (foodconsumer.org) -- It is unknown what ...
Tuesday Nov 12, 2013 (foodconsumer.org) -- Simply taking one tablet of spirulina as a dietary supplement daily can effectively lower cholesterol in patients suffering dyslipidaemia, ...
- Alzheimer's disease may benefit from Coenzyme Q10 supplementation
- 16 Fluoride Bills in 9 States
- Give a non-GMO Tree to the Rainforest for the Holidays!
- FSIS Releases Comprehensive Strategy to Reduce Salmonella
- USDA’s Salmonella Action Plan Misses the Mark (PR)
- Increased Acetaminophen use in Genetically Vulnerable Children Appears to be a Major Cause of Autism, AD(H)D, and Asthma
- Dietary phytoesterols prevent breast cancer growth
- How to secure the email text message or attached text documents like your resume?
- Chinese herbal medicine may help type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Many Ways Meat Causes Colon Cancer
- Exercise Does Not Burn Off Bad Diet
- Sulfuryl Fluoride Legislation In D.C.
- Dietary supplements fight hepatitis C virus *****
- Acetaminophen Linked to Increased Risk of Kidney Dysfunction When Combined with Alcohol
- Another Weapon to Fight FMD
- 4.5 Million People Freed from Fluoridation
- Antioxidants protect against radiation induced DNA damage
- Caffeine boosts exercise performance by enhancing fat metabolism
- Fluoride Action Network start its annual fundraiser
- Selaginella tamariscina extract may help prevent lung cancer from spreading ***
- Antioxidants N-acetylcysteine, procysteine prevent alcohol-induced ciliary dysfunction
- Creatine supplementation helps knee osteoarthritis
- Here is why cholesterol linked to breast cancer and maybe other cancers too*****
- Vitamin E, vitamin C help traumatic brain injury
- Ayurvedic herbal supplements help erectile dysfunction, reproductive function
- Guarana helps fatigue in breast cancer patients receiving chemotherapy
Saturday Nov 30, 2013 (foodconsumer.org) -- Creatine supplementation helps patients with fibromyalgia, according to a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial recently reported in Arthritis Care and ...
- Vitamin C increases efficacy of radiotherapy in cancer treatment
- Two Exciting Alzheimer’s Advances: A Novel Early Detection Test Using Peanut Butter, and a Study Evaluating Coconut Oil
- Red wine compound resveratrol fights type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Omega 6 polyunsaturated fatty acids promote breast cancer
Sugar sweetended foods and beverages linked to high risk of endometrial cancer Sunay Nov 24, 2013 (foodconsumer.org) -- Eating sugary foods and drinking sugar sweetened beverages ...
- Titanium dioxide nanoparticles cause damage to kidneys
- Gluten Disorders linked to GMOs-New Report
- Acrylamide may cause some breast cancers
- Lycopene lowers toxicity of fluoride
Thursday Nov 28, 2013 (foodconsumer.org) -- A study led by N.A Baky from Faculty of Pharmacy, King Saud University, Riyadh, KSA suggests exposure to zinc ...
- Addictive and Toxic: Found in Bread, Pasta Sauce and Salad Dressing
- CDC study finds levels of trans-fatty acids in blood of U.S. white adults has decreased (PR)
- Boosts Disruptive Hormone by 1000% in 5 Days - Avoid This Eating Mistake
- Food additives that contain aluminum
By David Liu, PHD Sunday Nov 18, 2012 (foodconsumer.org) -- Maltodextrin is an oligosaccharide that is derived from corn starch and widely used in processed foods/beverages ...
- Healthy Recipes: Roasted Root Vegetable Salad
- Food for Life Recipe of the Week: Zesty Cranberry Sauce
- How to Safely Store, Thaw, and Roast a Turkey
- Healthy Recipes: Carrot Soup with Orange and Ginger
Typically, any type of fritter is deep fried and dripping with oil. These Zucchini Corn Fritters, however, only use your choice of oil spray to ...
- Flat Creek Farm & Dairy Recalls Heavenly Blue
- California Firm Recalls Bolognese Sauce Products
- Utah Firm Recalls Fully-Cooked-Not-Shelf-Stable, Ready-To-Eat Pork Roast Products
- Recall expanded to include: Raspberry Lemonade OxyELITE Pro Super Thermo Powder
Recall -- Firm Press Release FDA posts press releases and other notices of recalls and market withdrawals from the firms involved as a service to consumers, ...
- Newsletter 11-23-2013 from Organic Consumer Organization
- FDA Uses New Authorities To Get OxyElite Pro Off the Market
- 100,000 Americans tell McDonald’s to Pass on Biotech Fries (PR)
- OxyElite Pro Supplements Recalled - FDA Says
By Dr. Mercola I’ve highlighted the fact that the pharmaceutical industry is responsible for nearly 20 percent of corporate crime in a number of previous articles. Here, I want ...
- How Do We Deal With Our Cravings?
- International Conference on Nutrition and the Brain: The Role of Foods and Lifestyle in Alzheimer’s Disease and Other Neurological Disorders
- Protecting Children’s Health: American Academy of Pediatrics Misses the Big Picture in Their Flawed ‘Organics’ Analysis
- Don’t Blame Peanut Butter for Salmonella Outbreak: It’s the Meat!
Dear FoodConsumer.org! You just brought a shocking news article yesterday on the health risks of fructose: http://www.foodconsumer.org/newsite/Nutrition/ Food/high_fructose_corn_syrup_neuron_deaths_ 1012131146.htmlDo you know what is even more shocking? The ...