Wednesday Nov 6, 2014 (foodconsumer.org) -- Eating a high fat diet, to be exact, a diet with high coconut oil, can delay premature aging and
Friday Oct 24, 2014 (foodconsumer.org) -- Eating a lot of soy products such as soybean, soybean curd or tufo, allium vegetables like onion and garlic,
Monday Oct 19, 2014 (foodconsumer.org) -- The Western diet has been linked to a higher risk of colorectal cancer. A new study in American Journal ...
Contact: Dawn Peterssciencenewsroom@wiley.com781-388-8408Wiley Drinking decaf coffee may be good for the liver Researchers from the National Cancer Institute report that decaffeinated coffee drinking may benefit liver health. ...
Contact: Sarah Yangscyang@berkeley.edu510-643-7741University of California - Berkeley@UCBerkeleyNews Grapefruit juice stems weight gain in mice fed a high-fat diet, study finds Berkeley — Fad diets come and go, ...
Contact: Sonya Gilpinsonya.email@example.com x75852Lawson Health Research Institute@lawsonresearch Probiotic yogurt could help protect against heavy metal poisoning Research shows probiotic strain prevents uptake of mercury and arsenic in ...
- OREGON: Volunteer for the Measure 92 Recount!
- Insulin therapy linked to premature death, cardiac events, cancer
- Most people who drink excessively are not alcohol dependent
- Let's Talk Turkey—A Consumer Guide to Safely Roasting a Turkey
- Study Explains Why Magnesium Sulfate Lowers Seizure Risk linked to Preeclampsia
- Newly Released Documents Reveal Collusion Between FDA and Pfizer on Arsenic-Based Animal Feed
- Don't Let Monsanto Kill GMO Labeling Laws!
- New Report Criticizes Yogurt Industry
- Research Shows Why Antidepressant May Be Effective in Postpartum Depression
- FDA Updates for Health Professionals - 11-19-14
- Documents Reveal AquaBounty’s Irresponsible Management Prior to Fines for Environmental Violations on GE Salmo
- “Free credit scores” from One Technologies came at a price
- Corporate America Competes to Improve Employee Health
- Compass Natural Fall 2014 News: GMO Labeling, Pesticides in Tea, and More
- McDonald's Rejects GMO Potatoes, Other Fast Food Chains Should Follow Suit
- URGENT: Make Sure Your Vote for Measure 92 Is Counted!
- Metformin causes more side effects in type 2 diabetics with H. pylori
- BREAKING: Oregon’s Yes on Measure 92 is within half of one percent of victory with thousands of votes remaining to be counted.
- 6634 Votes from a Win in Oregon! - newsletter 111314 from Organic Consumer Association
- Debt brokers expose sensitive financial info
- How Safe is Your Tap Water? Not Very, Judging From Fish!
- Efficacy and Safety of Medicinal Plants Used in the Management of Diabetes Mellitus
- New Research Adds Spice to Curcumin’s Health-Promoting Benefits
- Diets high in fruit, vegetables, whole grains and nuts among factors to lower first-time stroke risk
- HPV infections in women eradicated by AHCC, Japanese mushroom extract
- EWG’s Food Scores: Rate Your Plate
Friday Nov 07, 2014 (foodconsumer.org) -- A new study In Indian Journal of Pharmacological Science suggests supplementation with a Gymnema sylvestre ethanol extract may help ...
- Weight Loss Success: Lessons Learned from Studies of Successful Losers
- Study confirms efficacy of Hoodia gordonii as weight loss supplement
- Dietary fat affects outcome of breast cancer
- Some weight loss supplements OxyELITE Pro linked to acute hepatitis
Contact: Jeremy Moorejeremy.firstname.lastname@example.orgAmerican Association for Cancer Research@aacr Elevated cholesterol and triglycerides may increase the risk for prostate cancer recurrence PHILADELPHIA — Higher levels of total cholesterol and ...
- Response needed: 2,4-D approved
- BREAKING: EPA Approves ‘Agent Orange’ Deadly Duo Poison. Take the Factory Farm Free Pledge!
- White House Plan to Address Antibiotic Resistance Is Too Weak to Protect Human Health
- GE crops and the chemical arms race - news from Center for Food Safety
Issue #13 October/2014 Monsanto’s new GMO cotton will unleash a triple whammy of toxic herbicides If you are still reeling from the news of the latest round ...
- Scientists Develop New Way to Make Food Ingredient from Rice Bran Oil
- Maltodextrin: Why don't I like it?
- Addictive and Toxic: Found in Bread, Pasta Sauce and Salad Dressing
- CDC study finds levels of trans-fatty acids in blood of U.S. white adults has decreased (PR)
Cited directly from FDA website The following table is provided on an interim basis, until the Animal Food GRAS Notices Inventory database is launched. The data ...
- Back to School Ideas and Easy Family Dinners
- Healthy Recipes: Red Chard with Shallots
- Parents Overwhelmingly Support Fruits and Vegetables in School Meals
- Healthy Recipes: Granola Fruit Squares
Sept. 19, 2014 Even Without Kids, Couples Eat Frequent Family Meals Study represents first comprehensive look at adult-only family meal patterns COLUMBUS, Ohio – Couples and other adult ...
- Recall of Forever Beautiful Bee Pollen
- Book News: Finding Peace in a Troubled World
- Respironics California, Esprit V1000 and V200 Ventilators: Class I Recall - Power Failure May Occur
- Pennsylvania Firm Recalls Pork Products Due To Misbranding and Undeclared Allergens
Evershing International Trading Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Milk in Vinacafe Brand Coffee ? Wake Up Weasel Instant Coffee mix 3?in?1 Contact:Consumer:(408) 975-9660 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – November ...
- Chicken Imports from China a Raw Deal for U.S. Consumers
- Prop 105 Defeat is Victory for Goliath
- A Year After Disturbing Acts on Pig Farm, No Charges Filed
- Commentary: Colorado is Underdog in GMO Labeling Election Battle
DONATE Maui has been ground zero for the agro-chemical industry’s outdoor experimentation of plants that are genetically engineered to withstand heavy spraying of toxic chemicals.That is ...
- Will Drinking Diet Soda Help You Lose Weight?
- Letter to editor: Ramazzini Caution
- Label Review Reveals Another Reason FDA Guidance Won’t Stop Misuse of Antibiotics in Livestock
- Allergy Alert Issued On Undeclared Peanut Allergen In Dairy Rich Chocolate Ice Cream
PRESS RELEASE JOIN THE NOODLE BOYCOTT Researchers from Baylor University Medical Center and Harvard School of Public Health have found that instant noodle consumption is linked to ...