It has been ten years since a "hunter-terrorist" ruined deer season in Wisconsin. In the fall of 2004, instead of shooting deer, Chai Vang, a
Saturday Sep 20, 2014 (foodconsumer.org) -- S. Chen at Zhejiang University in Hangzhou, China and colleagues published a review in Nutrition suggests that onion, scientifically
Wednesday Sep 17, 2014 (foodconsumer.org) -- A new Italian study suggests that carotenoids, crocins, found high in saffron (Crocus sativus L.), and crocetin esters, which ...
Saturday Sep 13, 2014 (Foodconsumer.org) -- A new study suggests that eating ginger often or taking a ginger supplement may help prevent Alzheimer's disease. ...
Monday Sep 8, 2014 (foodconsumer.org) -- Hoggard et al. at University of Aberdeen in Bucksburn, Aberdeen, UK conducted a study and found a bilberry extract ...
Wednesday Sep 3, 2014 (foodconsumer.org) - Regularly eating breakfast particularly high fiber cereals may help prevent type 2 diabetes mellitus in children, according to a ...
- Probiotics supplements prevent necrotizing enterocolitis
- Korean mistletoe helps menopausal symptoms
- High fat diet can harm the liver
- Selenium reduces Aflatoxin B1 induced hepatotoxicity
- Food at the Table. Finally - Newsletter 09.26.2014 from Organic Consumers Association
- Xolair (omalizumab): Drug Safety Communication - Slightly Elevated Risk of Cardiovascular and Cerebrovascular Serious Adverse Events
- FDA warns consumers not to use Eu Yan Sang (Hong Kong) Ltd.’s “Bo Ying compound"
- Food Facility Biennial Registration Renewal
- Pepsi spends big to defeat OR labeling bill
- Chlorella supplements help breast cancer
- Double mastectomy no better than conservative breast surgery plus radiation
- Dietary fat affects outcome of breast cancer
- HIV/AIDS Update - Approval of Tybost (cobicistat) 150 mg tablets
- HIV/AIDS Update - Approval of Vitekta
- FDA Updates for Health Professionals - 09.24.2014
- Artificial sweeteners boost diabetes mellitus risk?
- Antidiabetic drug may harm male fertility
- Stop AquaBounty’s Campaign of Misinformation on GMO Salmon
- FDA food safety challenge to spur new technologies for fighting foodborne illness
- Are Your Sleeping Pills Causing "Night Eating"
- MedDiet, DASH slow cognitive decline
- Advanced glycation end products linked to chronic inflammation
- Pomegranate extract fights diabetes mellitus, Alzheimer's disease
- Probiotics fight functional constipation
- Calcium supplements may cut death risk in type 2 diabetes mellitus
- High serum iron linked to high cancer risk
Saturday Sep 20, 2014 (foodconsumer.org) -- A new study suggests that L-leucine supplementation may help Pompe disease, which can lead to muscle dysfunction, and strengthen ...
- Some weight loss supplements commonly used in 2012
- N-3 helps weight loss
- Rice koji fights obesity, type 2 diabetes mellitus
- How to prevent cardiovascular disease - WHO
A Letter to Editor recently published in The American Journal of Gastroenterology reveals an outbreak of severe hepatitis linked to weight loss supplement called OxyELITE Pro. ...
- Silicon dioxide nanoparticles can damage multiple organs
- Is This Why So Many People Seem to Be Gluten Intolerant Today?
- OREGON: GMO Education Tour with Jeffrey Smith!
- Ergot alkaloids can stunt fetal growth
Sunday Sep 14, 2014 (foodconsumer.org) -- The potential neurotoxicity of silica (also known as silicon dioxide) nanoparticles or its effect on the risk of Alzheimer's ...
- Scientists Develop New Way to Make Food Ingredient from Rice Bran Oil
- Maltodextrin: Why don't I like it?
- Addictive and Toxic: Found in Bread, Pasta Sauce and Salad Dressing
- CDC study finds levels of trans-fatty acids in blood of U.S. white adults has decreased (PR)
Cited directly from FDA website The following table is provided on an interim basis, until the Animal Food GRAS Notices Inventory database is launched. The data ...
- Back to School Ideas and Easy Family Dinners
- Healthy Recipes: Red Chard with Shallots
- Parents Overwhelmingly Support Fruits and Vegetables in School Meals
- Healthy Recipes: Granola Fruit Squares
Sept. 19, 2014 Even Without Kids, Couples Eat Frequent Family Meals Study represents first comprehensive look at adult-only family meal patterns COLUMBUS, Ohio – Couples and other adult ...
- Texas Firm Recalls Beef Products Due To Possible E. Coli O157:H7
- Louisiana Firm Recalls Frozen Chicken Breast Strips For Possible Listeria Monocytogenes Contamination
- The Original Soupman Issues Allergy Alert and Recall on Certain Lots of “The Original Soupman Lobster Bisque”
- Colorado Food Distribution Company Strengthens Connections between Local Farmers, Producers and Food Buyers in Rocky Mountain Region
New Mexico Firm Recalls Beef Jerky Products Incorrectly Produced and Shipped With The Mark Of Inspection
News Release New Mexico Firm Recalls Beef Jerky Products Incorrectly Produced and Shipped With The Mark Of Inspection Class I Recall062-2014 Health Risk: HighSep 27, 2014 Distribution List PDF Congressional ...
- Cornucopia: USDA Maintains Pattern of Corporate Appointments
- Cook Organic Not the Planet - Newsletter 091914 from Organic Consumers Association
- Seeds of Doubt Conference with Jeffrey Smith in Colorado October 11, 2014
- Response needed: EWG's Food Database
DONATE XXX,As if this week’s approval of Dow Chemical’s “Agent Orange” genetically engineered (GE) corn and soybeans1 wasn’t bad enough, the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) is also ...
- Will Drinking Diet Soda Help You Lose Weight?
- Letter to editor: Ramazzini Caution
- Label Review Reveals Another Reason FDA Guidance Won’t Stop Misuse of Antibiotics in Livestock
- Allergy Alert Issued On Undeclared Peanut Allergen In Dairy Rich Chocolate Ice Cream
PRESS RELEASE JOIN THE NOODLE BOYCOTT Researchers from Baylor University Medical Center and Harvard School of Public Health have found that instant noodle consumption is linked to ...