Cranberry Juice Can Boost Heart Health By Dennis O’BrienMay 4, 2016 Drinking two glasses of cranberry juice a day can lead to significant heart health benefits, according to
A study recently published in JAMA Pediatrics suggests that rice cereal and rice snacks may not be good for infants' health because the foods contain
Thursday March 24, 2016 (foodconsumer.org) -- A new study conducted in Korea suggests that drinking black coffee three times a day can help prevent the ...
Thursday March 24, 2016 (foodconsumer.org) -- A commentary published in the Journal of Diabetes & Metabolism suggests that drinking chamomile tea immediately after eating meals ...
Monday March 14, 2016 (foodconsumer.org) -- A new trial study published in the Journal of Clinical Psychiatry suggests taking omega-3 fatty acid supplements (eicosapentaenoic acid ...
Tusday March 1, 2016 (foodconsumer.org) -- A study of nearly 1000 children in Pelotas, Brazil found that the more sugar a child consumed the higher ...
- Cranberry Juice Can Boost Heart Health
- Inorganic arsenic may increase prostate cancer risk
- Antibiotics Use by Livestock Producers is Not Improving
- BREAKING: Urgent Action: Don't Let EPA Re-Up Monsanto's Roundup
- Tell the EPA: Ban Monsanto’s Cancer-Causing Roundup Herbicide
- Join the Food Revolution!
- What Happens When 'Organic' Baby Formula Isn't Organic? -- newsletter from Organic Consumers Association
- Big Ag attacks organics - from EWG
- Tell Congress: Don’t Give My Money to Monsanto!
- Our Latest Ad in The Hill Asks Congress: - ResponsibleTechnology.org
- Rice-eating babies have high arsenic in urine
- DARK Act Comeback Inevitable? - newsletter 042416 from Organic Consumers Association
- Glyphosate found in some breakfast foods - new study
- A personal invitation from Ronnie Cummins
- Lowering the Risk of Infection with Grapes
- Mediterranean diet helps type 2 diabetes mellitus
- What to eat on St Patrick's Day (March 17, 2016)
- Why Your Body Needs Multivitamins
Quick Facts About Magnesium: • Magnesium is required for the synthesis of DNA, RNA, protein, and glutathione. • Magnesium deviancy can cause a cell that breaks down bones ...
- Eating sugar increases breast cancer risk
- Dietary fiber may lower cardiovascular disease risk
- Eating dietary fiber reduces breast cancer risk
- Physical activity, diet linked to ovarian cancer risk
Tuesday Feb 23, 2016 (foodconsumer.org) -- A study published in Pediatrics suggests women eating a lot of dietary fiber during adolescence and early adulthood may ...
- 2006 Shopper's Guide to Pesticides in Produce
- Tell Kroger & Campbell's: It's time to can BPA!
- Zinc oxide in vitamins, foods, sunscreens: Is it safe?
- Fluoride at high doses kills embryonic stem cells
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASEDr. Linley Dixon, (970) 422-8470 Report Exposes Food Industry Cover-up Toxic, Carcinogenic, Degraded Carrageenan:Widespread Contamination Present in the Common Food-Grade Ingredient http://www.cornucopia.org/2016/04/report-exposes-food-industry-cover/ Cornucopia, WI — A just-issued report by ...
- Current Animal Food GRAS Notices Inventory
- Scientists Develop New Way to Make Food Ingredient from Rice Bran Oil
- Maltodextrin: Why don't I like it?
- Addictive and Toxic: Found in Bread, Pasta Sauce and Salad Dressing
Thursday June 25, 2015 (foodconsumer.org) -- Abbi Lane-Cordova from University of Iowa in Iowa City, Iowa, United States and colleagues published a study in The ...
- Healthy Recipes: Maple Cayenne Pecans
- Healthy Recipes: Baby Kale Tuna Salad with Wasabi Dressing
- Healthy Recipes: Cornmeal Herb Crisp Crackers
- Healthy Recipes: Asian Savoy Cabbage and Shiitake Mushroom Soup
By Michael Kastre and Dori Mitchell, MS, RDN This super simple salad features cool English cucumbers, fresh fennel and tangy Greek yogurt. Both cucumbers and fennel contain ...
- Perfect Fit Meals Recalls Poultry Products Due to Misbranding and Undeclared Allergen
- United Fresh Report Highlights Foodservice Menu Trends for Fresh Produce
- Organic Whole Hemp CBD Extracts Now Available at EnerHealth
- "Sweet Taro Pie" Fro-Yo at 16 Handles
For Immediate Release April 14, 2016 Contact Consumers 1-718-675-0706 Announcement OLMA-XXI, Inc. of Brooklyn, NY, is recalling NORVEN herring in oil, Lot 530611, because it has the potential to be contaminated with Listeria ...
- National Organic Program: Proposed Rule for Animal Welfare Standards
- Meet the Indiana Jones of Landscape Restoration - newsletter 033116 from Organic Consumers Organization
- Lawsuit Challenges FDA’s Approval of Genetically Engineered Salmon
- Decoding labels - newsletter 033016 from EWG
ESSAY OF THE WEEK Partners in Crime What do you know about the worldwide chemical fertilizer industry? If you’re like most people, not much. There’s plenty of press ...
- 5 Ways to Make Diet Resolutions Doable Any Time of Year
- This will be a disaster for consumers
- To the Editor: "Unhygienic Egg" Story is also Untrue
- Letter to the editor: Water fluoridation is not based on science
Martha Rosenberg From mercury in tuna and wood pulp in parmesan cheese to ground beef treated with ammonia to retard E. coli (“pink slime”), the press ...