According to a new study released in the journal Nutrition, taking a nutrition supplement made of a number of cholesterol lowering ingredients including red yeast
A study most recently published in Sao Paulo Medical Journal suggests that patients with mild to moderate hyperlipidemia may take red grape seed extract which
A new review conducted by Pauline J. Maddox at Southern Adventist University suggests that taking cinnamon may help type 2 diabetes mellitus. The author reviewed a ...
Your six-month-old puppy, Hoover, will eat anything that isn’t tied down. Like many dog owners, you know chocolate can be dangerous to your pooch. But ...
Cranberry Juice Can Boost Heart Health By Dennis O’BrienMay 4, 2016 Drinking two glasses of cranberry juice a day can lead to significant heart health benefits, according to ...
A study recently published in JAMA Pediatrics suggests that rice cereal and rice snacks may not be good for infants' health because the foods contain ...
- Melatonin helps radiation-induced dermatitis in breast cancer patients
- Could antiperspirants increase breast cancer risk?
- Anthocyanin helps prevent prostate cancer
- Iron may affect gestational diabetes mellitus risk
- Food Additive Titanium Dioxide Toxic to Blood Cells
- Got tested? You probably failed. - Newsletter 052816 from Organic Consumers Association
- Cancer is man-made
- Earing highly antioxidative diet cuts pancreatic cancer risk
- Which cell phone is safer: GSM-based or CDMA-based?
- Free radical scavengers reduce radiation-induced DNA damage
- Breaking News: U.S. study links cell phone radiation to brain cancer
- Trehalose good for artery function
- Chlorella helps people using high cholesterol diet
- L-citrilline supplements help erectile dysfunction
- Testosterone supplements help erectile dysfunction
- Zinc supplement boosts serum zinc, immunity in older people
- Nutrition supplement lowers death risk in hospitalized patients
- Slowing Parkinson’s with CoQ10, decreasing hospitalizations, and more
In a study released in 2012, a nutritional supplement made of propionyl-L-carnitine, L-arginine and niacin was tested for its potential effects on erectile dysfunction. The ...
- Eating sugar increases breast cancer risk
- Dietary fiber may lower cardiovascular disease risk
- Eating dietary fiber reduces breast cancer risk
- Physical activity, diet linked to ovarian cancer risk
Tuesday Feb 23, 2016 (foodconsumer.org) -- A study published in Pediatrics suggests women eating a lot of dietary fiber during adolescence and early adulthood may ...
- Common flame retardants linked to thyroid diseases in women
- News we've all been waiting for
- Two Big Victories & A Major Press Release
- Downright Dangerous - newsletter 051216 from Organic Consumers Association
Magda Ibrahim Hassan at Cairo University in Giza, Egypt conducted a study and found aspartame, an artificial sweetener can increase appetite, food consumption, and weight ...
- Current Animal Food GRAS Notices Inventory
- Scientists Develop New Way to Make Food Ingredient from Rice Bran Oil
- Maltodextrin: Why don't I like it?
- Addictive and Toxic: Found in Bread, Pasta Sauce and Salad Dressing
Thursday June 25, 2015 (foodconsumer.org) -- Abbi Lane-Cordova from University of Iowa in Iowa City, Iowa, United States and colleagues published a study in The ...
- Healthy Recipes: Creamy Cucumber Fennel Salad
- Healthy Recipes: Maple Cayenne Pecans
- Healthy Recipes: Baby Kale Tuna Salad with Wasabi Dressing
- Healthy Recipes: Cornmeal Herb Crisp Crackers
Developed by Sonja Goedkoop Just because a barbecue is all about the grill, doesn’t mean the sides can’t shine. This pasta salad makeover combines traditional elements ...
- Perfect Fit Meals Recalls Poultry Products Due to Misbranding and Undeclared Allergen
- United Fresh Report Highlights Foodservice Menu Trends for Fresh Produce
- Organic Whole Hemp CBD Extracts Now Available at EnerHealth
- "Sweet Taro Pie" Fro-Yo at 16 Handles
For Immediate Release April 14, 2016 Contact Consumers 1-718-675-0706 Announcement OLMA-XXI, Inc. of Brooklyn, NY, is recalling NORVEN herring in oil, Lot 530611, because it has the potential to be contaminated with Listeria ...
- Top Chicken Brands Now Inspected by Own Employees
- Food Safety Advocates Denounce Weakening of Catfish Inspection System
- FDA Makes Changes to the Nutrition Facts Label
- Does chocolate really help weight loss?
The FDA Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) final rule is aimed at preventing intentional adulteration from acts intended to cause wide-scale harm to public health, ...
- 5 Ways to Make Diet Resolutions Doable Any Time of Year
- This will be a disaster for consumers
- To the Editor: "Unhygienic Egg" Story is also Untrue
- Letter to the editor: Water fluoridation is not based on science
Martha Rosenberg From mercury in tuna and wood pulp in parmesan cheese to ground beef treated with ammonia to retard E. coli (“pink slime”), the press ...