Monday Nov 23, 2015 (foodconsumer.org) -- A new study published in 2015 in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition suggests eating a vegan diet may
Fox News reported today that the U.S. Food and drug Administration had approved the petition filed by AquaBounty Technologies to sell its genetically modified (GM)
Chocolate linked to lower risk diabetes mellitus Chocolate consumption may help lower risk of diabetes mellitus in individuals who are young and have a healthy body ...
A new review suggests that resveratrol a compound found in red grapes may be used as a dietary supplement to help people with diabetes mellitus. The ...
Monday Sept 7, 2015 (foodconsumer.org) -- A new meta-analysis published in Neuroscience & Bio behavioral Reviews suggests that intake of fish, but not long chain ...
Monday Aug 17, 2015 (foodconsumer.org) -- You can eat whatever you like, but may have to face some health consequences. A new study reveals eating ...
- FDA approves GE salmon
- Mobile phone use increases brain cancer glioma risk
- Antibiotics boost diabetes mellitus risk
- Selenium bad for prostate cancer patients
- Calcium, phosphorus boost lethal prostate cancer risk
- Vegan diet linked to lower prostate cancer risk
- Dairy foods linked to higher death risk from prostate cancer
- Answering your questions on GMOs
- Infertility linked to diabetes mellitus
- Type 2 diabetics face high cancer risk
- Vitamin C helps diabetes mellitus type 2
- Protect your gut from Roundup!
- Magnesium supplements help diabetes mellitus patients
- Diabetes mellitus linked to higher risk of bladder cancer
- Mediterranean diet lowers risk of breast cancer
- Pollutants up insulin resistance risk, but vitamin C ---
- Vitamin C may protect against Alzheimer's disease
- Vitamin C protects against head and neck cancers
By Benita Lee, for LabDoor.com When chemical testing proves that most of the top-rated products for a popular supplement barely contain the supplement itself, it's easy to ...
- Lowering Risk of a Major Eye Disease
- Healthy lifestyle prevents stroke
- Intentional weight loss lowers death risk
- Oxytocin helps weight loss
Loren Cordain, the world’s leading expert and founder of the Paleo Diet movement, partners with HealthyWage to host a Paleo Diet-Focused Weight Loss Challenge; Seattle ...
- Report reveals Feds didn't protect communities of color from fluoridation: FAN calls for 5-step alternative
- Bad for bees, bad for our waters - enewsletter from Center for Food Safety
- Report finds most fast food chains serve meat raised on drugs
- Video of Denver Fluoridation Forum and Petition to FDA
> OCTOBER 7, 2015 The company that gets rid of highly toxic wastes by selling them as a “product” to municipal water departments across ...
- Current Animal Food GRAS Notices Inventory
- Scientists Develop New Way to Make Food Ingredient from Rice Bran Oil
- Maltodextrin: Why don't I like it?
- Addictive and Toxic: Found in Bread, Pasta Sauce and Salad Dressing
Thursday June 25, 2015 (foodconsumer.org) -- Abbi Lane-Cordova from University of Iowa in Iowa City, Iowa, United States and colleagues published a study in The ...
- Healthy Recipe: Apples Galore
- Healthy Recipes: Winter Squash and Sage
- Healthy Recipes: Ratatouille with Millet
- Healthy Recipes: Easy Herbed Chicken
Cranberry Apple Salsa Holiday Cranberry SalsaDress up your holiday table with a cranberry side that’s not in the shape of a can. This classic raw ...
- Pizzeria Toro Team to Open Restaurant in Former Monuts Location
- Royal Frozen Food Recalls Frozen Food Products
- Walkers Shortbread, Inc. Names Mark Kleinman As Next CEO
- OCTOBER is National Popcorn Poppin's month so grab your ANNIE B's popcorn & enjoy one of America's favorite snacks
Book News: An Interview with Dawn Lerman, author of My Fat Dad: A Memoir of Food, Love, and Family, with Recipes
Published by Berkley, 2015 ISBN-10: 0425272230 Martha Rosenberg: Your book is different from other memoirs because it focuses on food and even has recipes. Who do you ...
- The case that could decide GE labeling
- DARK Act to get Senate hearing - letter from Organic Consumers Association
- Hallelujah! - newsletter 092415 from Organic Consumers Association
- I'm keeping the enemy close - from Organic Consumers Association
Subscribe & Read Past Issues | OCA Homepage | Donate | View on Web TOP NEWS OF THE WEEK Unholy Alliance Never underestimate the power of a mom. Or a blogger. Or, worse yet, ...
- To the Editor: "Unhygienic Egg" Story is also Untrue
- Letter to the editor: Water fluoridation is not based on science
- Shocking Facts About the Meat Industry
- Join the boodle boycott
'greatness and beauty' Dear Organic Consumer, Passing through an airport recently, I picked up Malcolm Gladwell’s latest book, “David and Goliath.” In the book’s introduction, Gladwell says he ...