Chocolate linked to lower risk diabetes mellitus Chocolate consumption may help lower risk of diabetes mellitus in individuals who are young and have a healthy body
A new review suggests that resveratrol a compound found in red grapes may be used as a dietary supplement to help people with diabetes mellitus. The
Monday Sept 7, 2015 (foodconsumer.org) -- A new meta-analysis published in Neuroscience & Bio behavioral Reviews suggests that intake of fish, but not long chain ...
Monday Aug 17, 2015 (foodconsumer.org) -- You can eat whatever you like, but may have to face some health consequences. A new study reveals eating ...
Thursday Aug 6, 2015 (foodconsumer.org) -- A study recently published in the British Medical Journal suggests that eating peppers or spicy food frequently may help ...
Monday July 27, 2015 (foodconsumer.org) -- A study recently published in International Journal of Cancer suggests that eating antioxidants loaded fruit/vegetables may cut the risk ...
- Fluoridation Chemical Company Fined $2 Billion
- Docs Dump Monsanto - newsletter `001`5 from Organic Consumers Association
- Report reveals Feds didn't protect communities of color from fluoridation: FAN calls for 5-step alternative
- Cattle prices weakening as result of slower fed cattle marketings
- FDA Approves Expanded Use of Innovative Trial System for Incontinence Therapy
- Media Hype and Deceptive Garcinia Cambogia Products
- The case that could decide GE labeling
- Social Dieting Surge
- Food Toxin Detector Incorporates Camera
- DARK Act to get Senate hearing - letter from Organic Consumers Association
- Hallelujah! - newsletter 092415 from Organic Consumers Association
- I'm keeping the enemy close - from Organic Consumers Association
- Resending: Video transcript available, "The Future of GMO Activism and the DARK Act"
- Chocolate linked to lower risk diabetes mellitus
- Pollutants up insulin resistance risk, but vitamin C ---
- Vitamin C may protect against Alzheimer's disease
- Vitamin C protects against head and neck cancers
- Cancer cells thrive on sugar
Monday Sept 14, 2015 (foodconsumer.org) -- Mediterranean diet supplemented with extra virgin olive oil may be protective against breast cancer, according to a new study ...
- Lowering Risk of a Major Eye Disease
- Healthy lifestyle prevents stroke
- Intentional weight loss lowers death risk
- Oxytocin helps weight loss
Loren Cordain, the world’s leading expert and founder of the Paleo Diet movement, partners with HealthyWage to host a Paleo Diet-Focused Weight Loss Challenge; Seattle ...
- Report finds most fast food chains serve meat raised on drugs
- Video of Denver Fluoridation Forum and Petition to FDA
- Zinc oxide is toxic
- If I Was Made Sick by Cilantro - - I'd Matter - news email 080415 from CHEJ
This morning, we released a new report, “Water Hazard: Aquatic Contamination by Neonicotinoid Insecticides in the United States,” showing widespread water contamination from neonicotinoid insecticides which ...
- Current Animal Food GRAS Notices Inventory
- Scientists Develop New Way to Make Food Ingredient from Rice Bran Oil
- Maltodextrin: Why don't I like it?
- Addictive and Toxic: Found in Bread, Pasta Sauce and Salad Dressing
Thursday June 25, 2015 (foodconsumer.org) -- Abbi Lane-Cordova from University of Iowa in Iowa City, Iowa, United States and colleagues published a study in The ...
- Healthy Recipes: Winter Squash and Sage
- Healthy Recipes: Ratatouille with Millet
- Healthy Recipes: Easy Herbed Chicken
- Healthy Recipes: Banana Waffles with Blueberries
How many different kinds of apples can you sample this autumn? The U.S. Apple Association says that, during September and October, more than 100 varieties from 32 ...
- Royal Frozen Food Recalls Frozen Food Products
- Walkers Shortbread, Inc. Names Mark Kleinman As Next CEO
- OCTOBER is National Popcorn Poppin's month so grab your ANNIE B's popcorn & enjoy one of America's favorite snacks
- Senators Stabenow, Perdue to Speak Before Produce Industry Leaders on Agriculture, Nutrition and Immigration Reform Policies
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASESeptember 30, 2015 Media Contact: Gray Brooksgray@pizzeriatoro.com206-691-3640 Pizzeria Toro Team to Open Restaurant in Former Monuts Location Partners Cara Stacy, Gray Brooks, and Jay Owens, ...
- DARK Act update - EWG
- Sign Today! Support Local Farms, not Factory Farms
- Is Monsanto Plotting Another 'Sneak Attack'?
- Monsanto “Science” Ignores Weed Killers Linked To Cancer
Any day now . . . Dear Organic Consumer, As you know, our country, and our world, are in trouble. Rising poverty rates. Corrupt banking system. Soaring public ...
- To the Editor: "Unhygienic Egg" Story is also Untrue
- Letter to the editor: Water fluoridation is not based on science
- Shocking Facts About the Meat Industry
- Join the boodle boycott
'greatness and beauty' Dear Organic Consumer, Passing through an airport recently, I picked up Malcolm Gladwell’s latest book, “David and Goliath.” In the book’s introduction, Gladwell says he ...