July 25, 2016 (foodconsumer.org) -- Eating a lot of whole grains may reduce your risk of myocardial infarction, according to a research report published recently
Sunday July 17, 2017 (foodconsumer.org) -- A new study scheduled to be published in the upcoming issue of the Journal of the American Society of
Park, Hae-Ran; Park, Jeong-Sook; Antiproliferative Activity of Convergence of Vegetable Extract in Cancer cells, Volume 14, Issue 1, 2016, pp.491-496 Vegetable extracts may help fight cancer A ...
A study in Cancer Causes & Control revealed that high intake of processed meat and dairy products was associated with increased risk of prostate cancer. The ...
A new laboratory study recently published in Chemical Research in Toxicology suggests that taking hops extract supplements may help prevent breast cancer. In addition to being ...
A case-control study published in American Journal of Clinical Nutrition suggests that eating foods high in carotene, particularly beta carotene, may lower risk of estrogen ...
- New T-shirts Available for a Limited Time
- We took your message to Philly
- Whole grains cut risk of heart attack - study
- Original Study Report: Radio, TV towers linked to increased risk of melanoma
- New Powerful Campaign Video Featuring Dentist - from Fluoridealert.org
- Autograph, Please?Newsletter 072316 from Organic Consumers Association
- Agriculture News in India: Global Rajasthan Agritech Meet-2016
- Why Americans Waste So Much Food - News from Ohio State University
- FWW, NFU Appeal to Foreign Investment Oversight Committee to Block ChemChina/Syngenta Acquisition
- After Investigation Blows the Lid on Widespread Physician Sexual Assault, Care2 Petition Demands New Federal Law
- It's time to talk about atrazine
- High red meat intake linked to end stage renal disease
- Millions Threatened With Fluoridation Mandates
- Tell the USDA: Let People Use Food Stamps to Buy Food Online
- Some dietary fats still getting a bad rap, says UBC researcher
- Vegetable extracts may help fight cancer
- Processed meat, dairy products linked to prostate cancer
- MUST READ: The Cure from Nature: The Extraordinary Anticancer Properties of Ascorbate (Vitamin C)
Thursday, July 14, 2016 (foodconsumer.org) -- A study report presented at Chest World Congress 2016 held in Shanghai, China suggests that high doses of vitamin ...
- NAFLD linked to intake of meat/fish, fried foods, spicy foods, tea
- Dietary fiber cuts breast cancer risk
- Eating sugar increases breast cancer risk
- Dietary fiber may lower cardiovascular disease risk
Thursday June 16, 2016 (foodconsumer.org) -- The World Health Organization's cancer research agency has now claimed that there is no sufficient evidence to support its ...
- Aluminum boosts Alzheimer's disease risk
- More than 18 million Americans drink lead-tainted water
- Scientists, Groups Urge National Academy to Reverse Decades of One-Sided GMO Science
- Could chicken nuggets get you too much fluoride?
Endocrine-disrupting chemicals permeate our environment and some of the worst are phthalates, linked to genital defects in boys, asthma, endometriosis and learning disabilities. They’re common ...
- Current Animal Food GRAS Notices Inventory
- Scientists Develop New Way to Make Food Ingredient from Rice Bran Oil
- Maltodextrin: Why don't I like it?
- Addictive and Toxic: Found in Bread, Pasta Sauce and Salad Dressing
Thursday June 25, 2015 (foodconsumer.org) -- Abbi Lane-Cordova from University of Iowa in Iowa City, Iowa, United States and colleagues published a study in The ...
- Healthy Recipes: Fresh Corn Pancakes with Lime Drizzle
- Healthy Recipes: Sweet Potato and Spinach Turkey Burgers
- Healthy Recipes: Radish and Cucumber Raita
- Healthy Recipes: Summer Grilled Balsamic Veggies
No-Bake Watermelon Cake Satisfy your sweet tooth with this fun no-bake “cake” the whole family will enjoy. Fresh summer watermelon makes for a ...
- Pereg Natural Foods Offers Six Gluten-free Flour Varieties
- Today's deal: 15% off Ginger Granola and Granola Blues offered by True North
- BBQ Flavor tips from Pereg Natural Foods
- Pereg Natural Foods premieres six new gluten free flours, as well as new couscous and quinoa blends in new packaging
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Ganeden Media Contact Teresa DeJohn PR Manager firstname.lastname@example.org 440-229-5205 Ganeden Announces AVOKE as Probiotic Innovation Jumpstart Winner Startup impressed industry judges with category-changing spoonable smoothie concept CLEVELAND—July 22, 2016—It ...
- 'Riddled with Ambiguity' but Shoved Down Consumers' Throats - newsletter 0714160746 from Organic Consumers Association
- Statement of Tom Stenzel, President & CEO, United Fresh Produce Association On House Passage of GMO Labeling Legislation
- Advocates Urge President Obama to Veto DARK Act
- We Can Still Stop the DARK Act! Newsletter from Organic Consumers Association
Well, that’s it.The House of Representatives just passed the DARK Act, sending this fake GMO labeling bill to Obama’s desk to sign—or veto—as early as ...
- 5 Disturbing Facts Big Food Doesn't Want You to Know
- 5 Ways to Make Diet Resolutions Doable Any Time of Year
- This will be a disaster for consumers
- To the Editor: "Unhygienic Egg" Story is also Untrue
By Benita Lee of LabDoor.com It's surprising how many common diet trends can cause serious harm. If you're tempted to quickly drop some pounds in time for ...