Banana Pineapple Smoothie
Makes 2 servings
1 orange, peeled
1 cup frozen banana chunks
1 cup frozen pineapple chunks
1/2–1 cup soy- or rice milk
Cut orange in half and remove any seeds. Place it in a blender along with remaining ingredients and blend on high speed until thick and smooth.
Per serving (1/2 of recipe):
4 g protein
37 mg sodium
Recipe from Eat Right, Live Longer by Neal D. Barnard, M.D.; recipe by Jennifer Raymond M.S., R.D.
Originally published on PCRM.org and republished with permission
- Tornado: What can you do to protect yourself?
- Eating flaxseed may reduce breast cancer risk
- California Firm Recalls Ready-To-Eat Grilled Chicken Strips Due To Misbranding and Undeclared Allergens
- Saturated fat boosts death risk among breast cancer patients
- Healthy Recipes; Grilled Veggies