Desserts Recipes: Peanut Butter Balls
Peanut Butter Balls
(Makes 20 balls)
1/4 cup low-fat granola
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1/4 cup sunflower seeds
1/4 cup raisins
1/4 cup finely shredded carrots
3/4 cup peanut butter
Mix together the granola, brown sugar, sunflower seeds, raisins, and carrots. Blend in the peanut butter a little at a time to form a smooth mixture. Store the mixture in the refrigerator overnight. Form into balls.
Recipe from The Vegetarian Way, by Virginia Messina, M.P.H., R.D., and Mark Messina, Ph.D.
(Send your news to [email protected], Foodconsumer.org is part of the Infoplus.com ™ news and information network)
- Organizing a Consumer and Political Revolution 2017-2020 - newsletter 021617 from Organic Consumers Association
- Will U.S. Slaughterhouses Be Targeted for Immigration Raids?
- Cannabis sativa may help fight cervical cancer
- Turmeric based herbal supplement as effective as antidiabetic drug
- Mistletoe cancer treatment reviewed
Rate this article