Desserts Recipes: Peanut Butter Balls
Peanut Butter Balls
(Makes 20 balls)
1/4 cup low-fat granola
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1/4 cup sunflower seeds
1/4 cup raisins
1/4 cup finely shredded carrots
3/4 cup peanut butter
Mix together the granola, brown sugar, sunflower seeds, raisins, and carrots. Blend in the peanut butter a little at a time to form a smooth mixture. Store the mixture in the refrigerator overnight. Form into balls.
Recipe from The Vegetarian Way, by Virginia Messina, M.P.H., R.D., and Mark Messina, Ph.D.
(Send your news to firstname.lastname@example.org, Foodconsumer.org is part of the Infoplus.com ™ news and information network)
- Red meat, dairy products linked to non-Hodgkin lymphoma
- Intravenous vitamin C cures Zika virus infection quickly
- Buckwheat fights hypertension
- Plant protein seems healthier than animal protein
- Lycopene, beta-carotene fight breast cancer?
Rate this article