Desserts Recipes: Peanut Butter Balls
Peanut Butter Balls
(Makes 20 balls)
1/4 cup low-fat granola
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1/4 cup sunflower seeds
1/4 cup raisins
1/4 cup finely shredded carrots
3/4 cup peanut butter
Mix together the granola, brown sugar, sunflower seeds, raisins, and carrots. Blend in the peanut butter a little at a time to form a smooth mixture. Store the mixture in the refrigerator overnight. Form into balls.
Recipe from The Vegetarian Way, by Virginia Messina, M.P.H., R.D., and Mark Messina, Ph.D.
(Send your news to email@example.com, Foodconsumer.org is part of the Infoplus.com ™ news and information network)
- Cornucopia: USDA Maintains Pattern of Corporate Appointments
- 11 Surprising Factors That Mess With Your Memory
- Is This Why So Many People Seem to Be Gluten Intolerant Today?
- Calcium supplements may cut death risk in type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Book News: The Girl Who Ate Everything: