Desserts Recipes: Peanut Butter Balls
Peanut Butter Balls
(Makes 20 balls)
1/4 cup low-fat granola
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1/4 cup sunflower seeds
1/4 cup raisins
1/4 cup finely shredded carrots
3/4 cup peanut butter
Mix together the granola, brown sugar, sunflower seeds, raisins, and carrots. Blend in the peanut butter a little at a time to form a smooth mixture. Store the mixture in the refrigerator overnight. Form into balls.
Recipe from The Vegetarian Way, by Virginia Messina, M.P.H., R.D., and Mark Messina, Ph.D.
(Send your news to firstname.lastname@example.org, Foodconsumer.org is part of the Infoplus.com ™ news and information network)
- This "Invisible Food" Contains Hidden Allergens (And Can Sabotage Your Health)
- Do statins increase and Mediterranean diet decrease the risk of breast cancer?
- Providing Quality Family Planning Services - A CDC report
- long-term toxicity of a Roundup herbicide and a Roundup-tolerant genetically modified maize
- FSIS Issues Public Health Alert for Processed Breaded Chicken Products Produced Without the Benefit of Inspection
Rate this article