Desserts Recipes: Peanut Butter Balls
Peanut Butter Balls
(Makes 20 balls)
1/4 cup low-fat granola
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1/4 cup sunflower seeds
1/4 cup raisins
1/4 cup finely shredded carrots
3/4 cup peanut butter
Mix together the granola, brown sugar, sunflower seeds, raisins, and carrots. Blend in the peanut butter a little at a time to form a smooth mixture. Store the mixture in the refrigerator overnight. Form into balls.
Recipe from The Vegetarian Way, by Virginia Messina, M.P.H., R.D., and Mark Messina, Ph.D.
(Send your news to firstname.lastname@example.org, Foodconsumer.org is part of the Infoplus.com ™ news and information network)
- Could vitamin D work better than influenza vaccine?
- FDA approves Viekira Pak to treat hepatitis C
- Pharmaceutical Industry Expects to create 45000 more jobs in India in 2015
- Zachary Confections, Inc. Announces a Nationwide Voluntary Recall of Market Pantry (Target) Dark Chocolate Covered Almonds For Undeclared Peanut in Product
- Is your State Targeted by the Fluoridation Lobby?