Green Bean Casserole Recipe
Green bean casserole is simply a casserole consisting of green beans, cream of mushroom soup, and french fried onion. Ground black pepper and soy sauce may also be used to boost the taste and flavor. Green bean casserole is a popular side dish for the Thanksgiving Day in the United States.
Green been casserole was said to be first created in 1955 by the Campbell Soup Company. Below is the Campbell's classic green bean casserole.
1 can of Campbell's condensed cream of mushroom soup;
1/2 cup milk;
1 teaspoon soy sauce;
Some ground black pepper;
4 cups of cooked cut green beans;
1 1/3 cups of French's french fried onions;
1, Mix soup, milk, soy sauce, black pepper, beans and 2/3 cup of onion in a 1 1/2-quart casserole
2, Heat the casserole at 350 oF for 25 min or until the casserole becomes hot and bubbling. Stir bean mix and sprinkle along with the remaining onions.
3, Cook for another 5 minutes or until brown color is formed on the onions.
Those who do not want to use canned soup may simply replace canned mushroom soup with some butter, cheese and vegetable soup.
- Petition for removal of azodicarbonamide (ADA) from food
- Chronic aluminum intake causes Alzheimer's disease
- WHO Advisor Secretly Pads Pockets with Big Pharma Money
- Arkansas Firm Recalls Chicken Products Due To Misbranding and Undeclared Allergen
- Another Reminder To Ditch Cans And Eat Fresh Food
Rate this article