IHOP free pancakes are supposed to be available before 10 p.m. Those who visit the restaurant should be given a short stack of pancakes for free today Feb 23.
IHOP free pancakes are good. But they are offered only on the IHOP National Pancake Day. If you enjoy pancakes, here is a recipe for you and you can learn to make some for yourselves and enjoy it at home on any day.
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour (better use organic. They say organic means the farmer does not use pesticide)
3 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder (make sure you don't use anything with aluminum, which is toxic).
1 teaspoon of salt (sea salt may give you more trace amounts of minerals that are good for your health)
1 tablespoon of white sugar (Okay, I suppose you may also use brown sugar, but white sugar makes less colored pancake)
1 1/4 cups of milk
3 tablespoons of butter, melted
In a large bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Pour in the same bowl melted butter, milk and egg and mix everything until homogeneous.
Heat a oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter on to the griddle or the pan and cook it until it gets brown and then flip the pancake and cook another side brown.
- Monsanto Loses GMO Labeling Battle in Vermont - newsletter from Organic Consumers Association
- Fluoride damages your brain, ginkgo biloba extract may help
- Thiamine helps diabetes mellitus type 2
- L-arginine helps weight loss
- New Proof that This Common Medical Treatment is Unnecessary and Ineffective