Healthy Pets Healthy People
There are many positive benefits of owning a pet; however, it’s important to know that some animals may carry germs that can be spread to people and cause illness.
(Send your news to firstname.lastname@example.org, Foodconsumer.org is part of the Infoplus.com ™ news and information network)
- WCRF - Drinking alcohol boosts risk of liver cancer
- Doubling Down on Monsanto - Newsletter 03/26/15 from OCA
- Elevated cholesterol and triglycerides may increase the risk for prostate cancer recurrence
- Stillbirth may increase women's long term risk for depression
- Urgent: Help us shut down the DARK Act!
Rate this article