Healthy Pets Healthy People
There are many positive benefits of owning a pet; however, it’s important to know that some animals may carry germs that can be spread to people and cause illness.
(Send your news to [email protected], Foodconsumer.org is part of the Infoplus.com ™ news and information network)
- United Fresh Report Highlights Winter Foodservice Menu Trends for Fresh Produce
- Vitamin D deficiency linked to worse hepatitis B outcomes
- Eating soy foods may boost breast cancer?
- Field Operations and Combined Harmonized Standards Now Available in Spanish
- Addictive and Toxic: Found in Bread, Pasta Sauce and Salad Dressing
Rate this article