Healthy Pets Healthy People
There are many positive benefits of owning a pet; however, it’s important to know that some animals may carry germs that can be spread to people and cause illness.
(Send your news to firstname.lastname@example.org, Foodconsumer.org is part of the Infoplus.com ™ news and information network)
- The GM Contamination Register: a review of recorded contamination incidents associated with genetically modified organisms (GMOs), 1997–2013
- Impacts of genetically engineered crops on pesticide use in the U.S. -- the first sixteen years
- Addictive and Toxic: Found in Bread, Pasta Sauce and Salad Dressing
- Vitamin D supplements help diabetes mellitus type 1, type 2
- New Report Criticizes Yogurt Industry