Healthy Pets Healthy People
There are many positive benefits of owning a pet; however, it’s important to know that some animals may carry germs that can be spread to people and cause illness.
(Send your news to email@example.com, Foodconsumer.org is part of the Infoplus.com ™ news and information network)
- Could antiperspirants increase breast cancer risk?
- Anthocyanin helps prevent prostate cancer
- Earing highly antioxidative diet cuts pancreatic cancer risk
- Food Additive Titanium Dioxide Toxic to Blood Cells
- Got tested? You probably failed. - Newsletter 052816 from Organic Consumers Association
Rate this article