FBI Jobs available
Just like jobs from many federal government agencies, FBI jobs are among the most wanted. For many people, these jobs really give employees a feel of adventure and fun.
The FBI hires both new Special Agents and Professional Support personnel to support and to carry out the honorable mission of the FBI, according to the agency.
These are honorable jobs and employees will have a daily impact on the nation's security and the quality of life for all U.S. Citizens.
FBI jobs will provide you with a challenging, compelling, and rewarding experience, the agency says.
Right now, the FBI is hiring linguists who play a vital role in the translation, transcription, reporting, and analysis of materials with national security ramifications.
The FBI also have lots of positions for special agents. But these FBI jobs require special qualifications. Qualifications can be in accounting, finance, computer science/information technology, engineering, foreign language proficiency, intelligence experience, law, law enforcement/investigation experience, military experience, physical sciences like chemistry, biology and physics.
Another major type of FBI jobs is to be involved in hostage rescue team. These jobs require some extraordinary skills and abilities. See the FBI website for details.
One basic requirement for all FBI jobs is that the applicants should be U.S. citizens.
Contact FBI today to apply for a dream job.
For more information, visit http://www.fbijobs.gov/
(Send your news to email@example.com, Foodconsumer.org is part of the Infoplus.com ™ news and information network)
- Allergy Alert On Undeclared Milk In Nutrition Resource Services, Inc.'s Whey, Casein, And Colostrum Protein Products
- The Kraft Heinz Company Voluntarily Recalls Select Varieties of Kraft Singles Products Due to Potential Choking Hazard
- Kilwin's Quality Confections, Inc. Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Cashew in Sugar Free Milk Chocolate Caramels
- Whole Foods Market Recalls Coconut Curry Cauliflower Salad in Twenty-one Stores Due to Undeclared Almonds
- USDA Criticized for Organic Livestock Proposal
Rate this article