New Scholarship available for Healthcare Students (PR)
We just launched a new $5,000 scholarship, exclusively for US students pursuing a degree that will help combat nursing home abuse (full scholarship details at: http://www.nursinghomeabuse.net/). The scholarship will cover non-tuition related expenses such as rent, childcare, textbooks, utilities and groceries for the 2012-2013 academic year. The application window is January 15th through February 15th.
Please help us raise awareness about the scholarship by posting it on your site. If you have any questions I can be reached via my contact information below:
NursingHomeAbuse.net - 'Dedicated To Preventing The Causes And
Repairing The Consequences Of Nursing Home Abuse.'
- Health Eating Recipes: Beef Steak With Light Tomato Mushroom Sauce
- Eureka, Ferndale earthquake struck California leaving no injuries
- Chronic fatigue syndrome linked to vitamin D insufficiency
- U.S. releases new nutrition standards
- Diabetes mellitus boosts risk for nonviral liver cancer
Rate this article