New Scholarship available for Healthcare Students (PR)
We just launched a new $5,000 scholarship, exclusively for US students pursuing a degree that will help combat nursing home abuse (full scholarship details at: http://www.nursinghomeabuse.net/). The scholarship will cover non-tuition related expenses such as rent, childcare, textbooks, utilities and groceries for the 2012-2013 academic year. The application window is January 15th through February 15th.
Please help us raise awareness about the scholarship by posting it on your site. If you have any questions I can be reached via my contact information below:
NursingHomeAbuse.net - 'Dedicated To Preventing The Causes And
Repairing The Consequences Of Nursing Home Abuse.'
(Send your news to firstname.lastname@example.org, Foodconsumer.org is part of the Infoplus.com ™ news and information network)
- Aged garlic extract helps colds and flu
- Is Kosher Slaughter More Humane?
- Media Advisory: 62nd Texas A&M Beef Cattle Short Course Aug. 1-3 in College Station
- Lights Out? newsletter 072816 from Organic Consumers Association
- Stop Watering Our Crops with Toxic Oil Wastewater!
Rate this article