New Scholarship available for Healthcare Students (PR)
We just launched a new $5,000 scholarship, exclusively for US students pursuing a degree that will help combat nursing home abuse (full scholarship details at: http://www.nursinghomeabuse.net/). The scholarship will cover non-tuition related expenses such as rent, childcare, textbooks, utilities and groceries for the 2012-2013 academic year. The application window is January 15th through February 15th.
Please help us raise awareness about the scholarship by posting it on your site. If you have any questions I can be reached via my contact information below:
NursingHomeAbuse.net - 'Dedicated To Preventing The Causes And
Repairing The Consequences Of Nursing Home Abuse.'
(Send your news to [email protected], Foodconsumer.org is part of the Infoplus.com ™ news and information network)
- Exceptional vegan cuisine like you've never tasted before!
- Ketone supplements may fight advanced cancer
- Fenugreek extracts help treat drug resistant breast cancer
- White wine drinkers more likely to develop melanoma
- UK breakfast habits – AHDB
Rate this article