New Scholarship available for Healthcare Students (PR)
We just launched a new $5,000 scholarship, exclusively for US students pursuing a degree that will help combat nursing home abuse (full scholarship details at: http://www.nursinghomeabuse.net/). The scholarship will cover non-tuition related expenses such as rent, childcare, textbooks, utilities and groceries for the 2012-2013 academic year. The application window is January 15th through February 15th.
Please help us raise awareness about the scholarship by posting it on your site. If you have any questions I can be reached via my contact information below:
NursingHomeAbuse.net - 'Dedicated To Preventing The Causes And
Repairing The Consequences Of Nursing Home Abuse.'
(Send your news to email@example.com, Foodconsumer.org is part of the Infoplus.com ™ news and information network)
- OCA Sues General Mills-Owned Nature Valley - newsletter 082516 from Organic Consumers Association
- Monsanto + Bayer = Trouble - from Center for Food Safety
- One reason why mobile phones can increase cancer risk
- Antioxidants prevent aggressive prostate cancer
- New Food: Gluten-free Organic Superseed Crunch from Absolutely Gluten Free
Rate this article