How many people die in vehicle crashes caused by alcohol or drugs?
National Drunk and Drugged Driving Prevention Month
Accidents related to drunk and drugged driving claim the lives of thousands of Americans every year. To raise awareness about the dangers of driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs, and to encourage citizens to drive responsibly, the President designated December as National Drunk and Drugged Driving Prevention Month.
Impaired driving continues to be one of the deadliest crimes in America. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) offers a website called Stop Impaired Driving to provide you with information and resources to fight drunk and drugged driving in your community.
- Presidential Proclamation - National Impaired Driving Prevention Month
- White House Office of National Drug Control Policy (ONDCP)
- Prevent Underage Drinking
- State DUI Laws
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
(Send your news to [email protected], Foodconsumer.org is part of the Infoplus.com ™ news and information network)
- Two Mothers from Wisconsin - Fluoridealert.org
- This is big - newsletter 122216 from Organic Consumers Association
- A Report (on Fluoridation) from New Zealand
- Addictive and Toxic: Found in Bread, Pasta Sauce and Salad Dressing
- Edward & Sons Trading Company Offers New Organic Foods