Home | Non-food | Miscellaneous | Where can I find travel warnings for a particular country?

Where can I find travel warnings for a particular country?

Font size: Decrease font Enlarge font

The U.S. State Department provides travel warnings and other country-specific information for U.S. citizens going abroad.

If you are planning to travel abroad, you should review the international travel information published by the United States Department of State (DOS), including new requirements and initiatives for U.S. citizens.

In addition, you should be aware of the specific entry requirements for each country you are visiting, as these vary by country. Entry requirement information can be found in the Country Specific Information (CSI) documents published by the DOS Bureau of Consular Affairs (CA).

This information applies specifically to U.S. citizens traveling on tourism/business. It does not apply to people planning to emigrate to foreign countries. Individuals traveling on official business for the U.S. Government should obtain visa information from the agency sponsoring their travel.

Additional Resources:


(Send your news to [email protected], Foodconsumer.org is part of the Infoplus.com ™ news and information network)

  • email Email to a friend
  • print Print version
Rate this article