Plant-based diet prevents colorectal cancer
Just in case some readers may not know how to prevent colorectal cancer, we published here a new report that can give them some idea as to what they can eat or not eat to help them prevent the life-threatening disease.
(Send your news to firstname.lastname@example.org, Foodconsumer.org is part of the Infoplus.com ™ news and information network)
- Latest USDA Scandal: Organic Program Dismisses Legal Complaints Targeting Factory Farms — Without Investigating
- Elevated cholesterol and triglycerides may increase the risk for prostate cancer recurrence
- Addictive and Toxic: Found in Bread, Pasta Sauce and Salad Dressing
- Urgent: Help us shut down the DARK Act!
- Food & Water Watch and Water Defense Call For Halt to Irrigating Food Crops with Oil Field Wastewater in Nation’s Produce Basket