Plant-based diet prevents colorectal cancer
Just in case some readers may not know how to prevent colorectal cancer, we published here a new report that can give them some idea as to what they can eat or not eat to help them prevent the life-threatening disease.
(Send your news to email@example.com, Foodconsumer.org is part of the Infoplus.com ™ news and information network)
- Recall news from CPSC 09-30-2014
- Xolair (omalizumab): Drug Safety Communication - Slightly Elevated Risk of Cardiovascular and Cerebrovascular Serious Adverse Events
- Addictive and Toxic: Found in Bread, Pasta Sauce and Salad Dressing
- Is This Why So Many People Seem to Be Gluten Intolerant Today?
- Parents Overwhelmingly Support Fruits and Vegetables in School Meals