Plant-based diet prevents colorectal cancer
Just in case some readers may not know how to prevent colorectal cancer, we published here a new report that can give them some idea as to what they can eat or not eat to help them prevent the life-threatening disease.
(Send your news to email@example.com, Foodconsumer.org is part of the Infoplus.com ™ news and information network)
- The GM Contamination Register: a review of recorded contamination incidents associated with genetically modified organisms (GMOs), 1997–2013
- Vitamin D supplements help diabetes mellitus type 1, type 2
- Documentary, “Poison on the Platter”: GE Foods Are Spreading Across India
- New Report Criticizes Yogurt Industry
- Impacts of genetically engineered crops on pesticide use in the U.S. -- the first sixteen years