Plant-based diet prevents colorectal cancer
Just in case some readers may not know how to prevent colorectal cancer, we published here a new report that can give them some idea as to what they can eat or not eat to help them prevent the life-threatening disease.
(Send your news to email@example.com, Foodconsumer.org is part of the Infoplus.com ™ news and information network)
- Documentary “Shots in the Dark” Delves into Catastrophic Vaccine Reactions
- Opioid painkillers widely prescribed among reproductive age women
- Fresh Cheeses and Sour Cream Recalled
- Elevated cholesterol and triglycerides may increase the risk for prostate cancer recurrence
- Vitamin D supplements help vitamin D deficient type 2 diabetes mellitus patients