Apple cider vinegar
By Maria Cendejas
Apple cider vinegar(ACV) is ranked as one of the top natural remedies for healing the body. It's medicinal properties begin with the noble apple that contains vitamins, minerals, fiber, and antioxidants. If the fermentation process used does not alter its nutrients, all of the goodness of the apple can be extracted and retained, while enzymes and organic acids are added. It's made by turning apple juice into hard cider, then fermenting a second time, to turn it into apple cider vinegar, according to Natural News.
It can be used as an antiseptic, and is rich in highly bio-available minerals such as magnesium and pectin. Look for raw, unfiltered, unpasteurized, organic ACV to get the medicinal benefits.
The main way ACV cures what ails you is by restoring homeostasis to the body. Here's a top 10 list:
1. Balances the inner ecosystem Disease prefers an acid environment, provided by processed food, among other things.
2. Detoxs the body and cleanse your body and kidneys easily.
3. Weight loss
4. Cures allergies (pet, food, environmental)
5. Cures sinus infections, headaches, sore throats, and flu.
6. Clears acne, contact dermatitis, warts, varicose veins, and other skin problems.
7. Lowers high cholesterol and high blood pressure, often in a mere 2 weeks.
8. Kills candida, yeast infections, and fungus
9. Used to ease arthritis, stiff joints, and gout.
10. Strengthens stomach acid to eliminate acid reflux and heartburn
For best results drink it daily. It is often used in salad dressings, or mixed with other juices into a drink. There are also in pill form if you cannot get over the taste, but you may miss out on some of the good stuff going that route.
ACV is widely used as a do-it-yourself beauty remedy. It also provides a rosy complexion used as an aftershave, teeth whitener, facial toner, age-spot lightener, hair rinse, soothes sunburns, and relieves swelling in hands and feet.
(Send your news to email@example.com, Foodconsumer.org is part of the Infoplus.com ™ news and information network)
- What temperature to Cook a Turkey - Safe Cooking
- Statement from Tom Stenzel, President and CEO, United Fresh Produce Association
- Addictive and Toxic: Found in Bread, Pasta Sauce and Salad Dressing
- Cruciferous vegetables prevent diabetes mellitus
- Red meat may boost gestational diabetes mellitus risk