Tell US Congress: It's Time To Label GMOs
We're fast approaching a tipping point on the labeling of genetically engineered foods. With California's proposition 37 coming before voters November 6, and with 91% of the American public supporting the right to know, we've decided that now is a perfect time to launch a national petition to Congress.
We want OUR version of a REAL labeling bill, not a bogus one created by
Sign the petition here:http://www.care2.org/gefood
We're teaming up with Care2 (the world's largest online petition community), the Food Revolution Network, and a growing coalition of organizations, in demanding labeling of genetically engineered foods. Americans deserve the right to know, and we're calling for Congress to take action.
Will you join us by telling your friends and helping to promote this petition using social networking? For social media, a post can be as simple as: "Tell US Congress: Label genetically engineered foodhttp://www.care2.com/gefood".
If you have a website and want to post a widget so people can sign the petition on your site, let us know the url and your organization name, and we'll get you the code.
Thank you for taking action for the right to know. Working together, we can and will change the game for ourselves and for future generations.
Institute for Responsible Technology Food Policy Fund
P.S. Please help spread the word by forwarding this message! For maximal impact, send folks to this address:http://www.care2.org/gefood
P.P.S. If you support the right to know, sign the petition now!
(Send your news to email@example.com, Foodconsumer.org is part of the Infoplus.com ™ news and information network)
- Elevated cholesterol and triglycerides may increase the risk for prostate cancer recurrence
- New Film “Second Opinion” Exposes the Truth About a 40-Year Long Cover-Up of Laetrile Cancer Treatment
- AMS Health Sciences, LLC Issues Voluntary Recall of Saba Shark Cartilage Complex, 60 Capsule Bottles
- Paleolithic diet, Mediterranean diet linked to lower colorectal cancer
- Hospira Announces Voluntary Nationwide Recall Of One Lot Of 1% Lidocaine HCI Injection, USP 10 MG Per ML, 30 ML Single-Dose. Preservative-Free, Due To Particulate Matter