Food Safety FAQ
When did USDA begin offering irradiated ground beef products to schools? Product specifications were released May 29, 2003, and as of January 2004, schools had the
What do beef grades mean? After beef is inspected for wholesomeness, producers and processors may request to have it graded. Grading of beef is voluntary and ...
Why is the E. coli O157:H7 bacterium of special concern in ground beef? E. coli O157:H7 can colonize in the intestines of animals, which could contaminate ...
Basics about bacon What is bacon? The term bacon is used to describe the cured belly of a swine (hog) carcass. If meat from other portions of ...
1 2 total: 14 | displaying: 11 - 14
- Original Study Report: Radio, TV towers linked to increased risk of melanoma
- New Powerful Campaign Video Featuring Dentist - from Fluoridealert.org
- Processed meat, dairy products linked to prostate cancer
- Could drinking soy milk stop prostate cancer?
- Hops may help prevent breast cancer