Food Safety FAQ
What do beef grades mean? After beef is inspected for wholesomeness, producers and processors may request to have it graded. Grading of beef is voluntary and
Why is the E. coli O157:H7 bacterium of special concern in ground beef? E. coli O157:H7 can colonize in the intestines of animals, which could contaminate ...
Basics about bacon What is bacon? The term bacon is used to describe the cured belly of a swine (hog) carcass. If meat from other portions of ...
1 2 total: 13 | displaying: 11 - 13
- Vitamin D may indeed prevent breast cancer?
- Dental x-ray linked to brain tumors, thyroid cancer
- What Temperature to Cook a Turkey - Safe Cooking
- How long to cook a turkey per pound
- Selenium, vitamin E supplements and prostate cancer risk