Everything You HAVE TO KNOW about Dangerous Genetically Modified Foods (press release)
by Jeffrey M. Smith
View Jeffrey Smith’s powerhouse keynote to an audience of more than 1,000 and experience why so many say he is one of the best presenters they have ever seen.
Why This Talk Transforms
What is not shown is Jeffrey asking the audience at the beginning, "Please rate yourself from 1-100 how vigilant you are at avoiding genetically modified (GM) brands." Using a show of hands by category, most audiences fall in the least vigilant range (1-20). But by the end of Jeffrey's fast-paced multimedia presentation—EVERYTHING changes.
After the audience hears about:
1. The thousands of sick, sterile, and dead livestock, accompanied by unambiguous photos of severely damaged organs in animals fed GM food (e.g. testicles actually changed color),
2. How eating a GM corn chip might transform our intestinal bacteria into living pesticide factories (it's true), and
3. The heavy handed ways the industry covers up GM food dangers,
Jeffrey asks the final question, "Now rate yourself how vigilant you will be NEXT week at avoiding GMOs." The audience is transformed—ready to change lifelong eating habits on-the-spot.
This happens every time. At one medical conference, for example, all 250 physicians shifted to the highest category of vigilance (80-100) after just 26 minutes! The presentation is that powerful.
We know this video changes peoples' diets. And we know that with a few million people avoiding GM brands, the food companies would scramble to replace all GM ingredients (follow the tipping point strategic plan in the video). So please forward this email to your friends, post the video on your Facebook page or website, blog about it, or buy a stack of DVDs (as low as $3 each), pass them out, and run it over to your local access TV station.
The time for action is now.
Don't sit back, relax, and enjoy. Sit up, take notice, and reclaim a healthier non-GMO food supply.
International bestselling author and filmmaker Jeffrey M. Smith is the executive director of the
Institute for Responsible Technology and the leading spokesperson on the health dangers of GMOs. His first book, Seeds of Deception, is the world's bestselling and #1 rated book on the subject. His second, Genetic Roulette, documents 65 health risks of the GM foods Americans eat everyday.
(Send your news to firstname.lastname@example.org, Foodconsumer.org is part of the Infoplus.com ™ news and information network)
- Will U.S. Slaughterhouses Be Targeted for Immigration Raids?
- Turmeric based herbal supplement as effective as antidiabetic drug
- Pumpkin seed extract fights prostate cnacer, breast cancer, colorectal cancer
- White wine drinkers more likely to develop melanoma
- Legumes good for non-Hodgkin lymphoma patients