Firm recalls sauteed chicken
FSIS issued a recall announcement on its website today that Pampanga Food Company, Inc. a Anaheim, Ca. establishment is recalling about 14,430 pounds of sauteed chicken products because it contains an undeclared allergen, whey.
The affected products were packed in 30 lb. cases of "PAMPANGA Sauteed Chicken" with each case containing 3 lb. bags.
Each package subject to the recall bears the establishment number "P-9029-A" inside the USDA mark of inspection as well as a packaging date between May 6, 2010 and Dec. 6, 2010. Each case also carries a lot number ranging 0506 to 1203.
The recalled products were shipped to distribution centers in the states of California and Hawaii for further sale to restaurants.
The FSIS found the problem during a routine inspection. No cases of any allergenic reaction after eating the recalled chicken products have been reported.
- Chinese herbal medicine may help type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Dietary supplements fight hepatitis C virus *****
- Dietary phytoesterols prevent breast cancer growth
- How to secure the email text message or attached text documents like your resume?
- Sulfuryl Fluoride Legislation In D.C.