Estrovera™ - Alternative to Hormone Therapy (PR)
Public Relations Specialist
Metagenics Launches Estrovera™, an All-Natural, Clinically Demonstrated Alternative to Hormone Therapy for Relief of Hot Flashes and Other Menopausal Symptoms*
Reduce the number and severity of menopausal hot flashes on a par with an ultra low dose hormone therapy but without the potential adverse effects of hormone therapy*
Significantly reduce the number and severity of menopausal hot flashes and night sweats compared to placebo*
Relieve a wide range of other menopausal symptoms including sleep disturbances, poor mood, physical and emotional exhaustion, joint and muscle complaints, and urogenital symptoms*
Be free of any forms of estrogen*
Be well-tolerated and safe for long-term use*
ERr 731 was first introduced in 1993 in Germany, where it continues to be widely recommended by health care providers. It is one of the most thoroughly researched natural compounds for managing menopausal symptoms, including the following clinical studies:
- Two 12-week multicenter, prospective, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, clinical studies
- A 2-year open observational study to determine long-term efficacy and safe use
- A 6-month prospective post-marketing surveillance study conducted at 70 gynecological centers
Statistically significant reduction in hot flashes per day (12 at baseline and 2 at study end) vs. placebo (12 at baseline and 13 at study end)*
Statistically significant improvement vs. placebo in all 11 menopausal symptoms in the Menopause Rating Scale (MRS), a validated measurement tool to evaluate hormone and natural therapies*
About Metagenics, Inc.
Metagenics, headquartered in San Clemente, CA, is a global life sciences company focused on reversing chronic illness and improving health. Founded in 1983, the company serves tens of thousands of health care professionals and more than a million patients throughout the world and holds more than 230 awarded and pending international and domestic proprietary formula patents for use in nutraceuticals, medical foods, and pharmaceuticals. Today, Metagenics continues its leadership role by successfully merging the disciplines of nutritional genomics, functional medicine, and lifestyle intervention to find solutions to society's most pressing health concerns. For more information, please visit www.metagenics.com.
(Send your news to email@example.com, Foodconsumer.org is part of the Infoplus.com ™ news and information network)
- Biotech and Agribusinesses Spending Heavily to Defeat State GMO Food Labeling Votes
- Xolair (omalizumab): Drug Safety Communication - Slightly Elevated Risk of Cardiovascular and Cerebrovascular Serious Adverse Events
- Is This Why So Many People Seem to Be Gluten Intolerant Today?
- Parents Overwhelmingly Support Fruits and Vegetables in School Meals
- Addictive and Toxic: Found in Bread, Pasta Sauce and Salad Dressing