Jenn Sterger moves on after Brett Favre scandal
by Aimee Keenan-Greene
Former New York Jets game hostess Jenn Sterger is making news again, heating up the airwaves on ABC's Nightline and Good Morning America, and sparking a hot Google search trend.
According to the LA Times, Sterger just wants her life back, she claims in pre-released portions of the interview.
Sterger gained national attention after the world learned she had received inappropriate photos and phone messages allegedly from former NFL quarterback Brett Farve.
Sterger, 27, told George Stephanopulous, “I’m not a gold-digger. I haven’t made a dime off anything in this whole situation. Not from the pictures. Not from Favre. I never wanted to sue anyone. That was never an intention of mine.”, according to the Washington Post.
Sterger's full interview airs in two parts Tuesday and Wednesday on GMA.
For more on the Jenn Sterger Google trend, click here.
(Send your news to firstname.lastname@example.org, Foodconsumer.org is part of the Infoplus.com ™ news and information network)
- What Happens When 'Organic' Baby Formula Isn't Organic? -- newsletter from Organic Consumers Association
- Carrageenan, Inflammatory Agent/Carcinogen? Report Exposes Food Industry Cover Up
- Tiny Traces, Deadly Secrets - Newsletter 041516 from Organic Consumers Association
- The Cancer-Causing Mistake 1 in 4 People Over 45 Make
- Addictive and Toxic: Found in Bread, Pasta Sauce and Salad Dressing