Jenn Sterger moves on after Brett Favre scandal
by Aimee Keenan-Greene
Former New York Jets game hostess Jenn Sterger is making news again, heating up the airwaves on ABC's Nightline and Good Morning America, and sparking a hot Google search trend.
According to the LA Times, Sterger just wants her life back, she claims in pre-released portions of the interview.
Sterger gained national attention after the world learned she had received inappropriate photos and phone messages allegedly from former NFL quarterback Brett Farve.
Sterger, 27, told George Stephanopulous, “I’m not a gold-digger. I haven’t made a dime off anything in this whole situation. Not from the pictures. Not from Favre. I never wanted to sue anyone. That was never an intention of mine.”, according to the Washington Post.
Sterger's full interview airs in two parts Tuesday and Wednesday on GMA.
For more on the Jenn Sterger Google trend, click here.
(Send your news to email@example.com, Foodconsumer.org is part of the Infoplus.com ™ news and information network)
- Baltimore City Council Unanimously Passes Resolution Calling for End to Overuse of Antibiotics on Factory Farms
- Documentary “Shots in the Dark” Delves into Catastrophic Vaccine Reactions
- Healthy Recipes: Ginger and Turmeric Hot Cider
- Opioid painkillers widely prescribed among reproductive age women
- Elevated cholesterol and triglycerides may increase the risk for prostate cancer recurrence