Healthy Recipes:Lemon Dijon Salmon
Easy Summer Salmon
Forget the frozen dinners and microwave quick fixes. Whip up this nutritious meal in less than 20 minutes! Featuring versatile salmon, this dish contains heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids, which may reduce the risk of heart disease and certain cancers. The Dijon mustard adds intense flavor without fat and the dill is a fresh complement to the entire dish.
Lemon Dijon Salmon
2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
1 Tbsp. plus 1 tsp. olive oil, divided
1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
1/4 tsp. salt 4 (4-oz) salmon fillets
1 Tbsp. chopped fresh dill
Lemon slices as garnish
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Whisk mustard, 1 tablespoon olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper together in a small bowl. Set aside.
Place salmon fillets on baking sheet lined with aluminum foil, brushed lightly with 1 teaspoon olive oil. Spread mustard mixture evenly over topside of each salmon fillet.
Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork. Sprinkle evenly with dill and garnish with lemon slices.
Makes 4 servings.
Per serving: 220 calories, 15 g total fat (3 g saturated fat), 0 g carbohydrate,
19 g protein, 0 g dietary fiber, 375 mg sodium.
(Send your news to firstname.lastname@example.org, Foodconsumer.org is part of the Infoplus.com ™ news and information network)
- Playtex Adds Production Lot To Its March 2014 Voluntary Recall Of Certain AC/DC Power Adapters Used With the Playtex® Nurser Deluxe Double Electric Breast Pump
- Ginger extracts improve high fructose induced renal injury
- High fat diet increases Parkinson's disease risk
- Herbs and sexual performance - review
- Taylor Farms Pacific, Inc. Voluntarily Recalls Roma Tomatoes Due to Potential Salmonella Contamination