Amazing Reasons that Prove Humans are Unique (video)
Posted by: Dr. Mercola | June 09 2010 | 362 views
Robert Sapolsky, world renowned professor of neurology, discusses the uniqueness of humans. A few of the topics he covers include aggression, theory of mind, the golden rule and pleasure. There are many human behaviors which the rest of the animal kingdom would consider bizarre.
(Send your news to email@example.com, Foodconsumer.org is part of the Infoplus.com ™ news and information network)
- Do statins increase and Mediterranean diet decrease the risk of breast cancer?
- This "Invisible Food" Contains Hidden Allergens (And Can Sabotage Your Health)
- USDA Asked to Make Public All Nominations to National Organic Standards Board
- Drinking tea helps weight loss or prevents obesity
- Statin use decreases the risk of Barrett's esophagus