2 pounds dry red kidney or pink beans3 medium onions, chopped1 clove garlic, minced1 tablespoon margarine or vegetable oil2 tablespoons chili powder1 tablespoon dry mustard1/2
Bayou Blackeye Chicken 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts1 cup (or more) dry white wine or chicken broth, divided1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced1/4 cup chopped ...
Barbecue Blackeyes 4 slices bacon1 large onion, chopped1 stalk celery, sliced1 small carrot, diced3 cups cooked*, drained blackeyes or two 16-oz. ...
1 cup dry white baby limas 1⁄2 teaspoon salt 1 bay leaf 1 ...
total: 4 | displaying: 1 - 4
- What temperature to Cook a Turkey - Safe Cooking
- Mt. Hood Meadows Presents Brew Year's Eve Celebration
- Two Mothers from Wisconsin - Fluoridealert.org
- Addictive and Toxic: Found in Bread, Pasta Sauce and Salad Dressing
- Edward & Sons Trading Company Offers New Organic Foods